PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix Revolutions

eg8r
11-07-2003, 08:07 AM
Has anyone been to see this movie yet? I am hoping to see it tonight.

eg8r

11-07-2003, 12:41 PM
The Matrix movies smell too much of liberal bias for my taste.

Hopster
11-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Saw it yesterday. Just more ripoffs from the first movie with the endless fight scenes and the special effects.
The first one was great, these last two stunk.

nhp
11-08-2003, 07:41 AM
My friend saw it, said it was just "ok". I am looking forward to seeing the last installment of Lord of the Rings way more than the Matrix Revolutions.

eg8r
11-10-2003, 07:08 AM
I loved the first Matrix. It seemed to be different than these last 2. The last 2, to me, seemed like any other action flick out there. Anybody could have played the part of Neo. They just did not have what the first one had (sorry for the vague description).

Now for my review of the 3rd...Kind of boring if you really liked the first one. There is not as much action as far as fighting. It definitely should be added onto the end of the second movie and then it would just be one LONG movie. It seemed odd to me. Other than that, I loved it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I really like the Matrix movies, and if the second and third movies are watched right after each other, I think it will be more enjoyable. That is to say if you can stomach that much Keanu in one sitting (not sure I can. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

eg8r