PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back dOwntOwn?

Voodoo Daddy
11-08-2003, 12:36 PM
I noticed that he is the newest member... welcome back if your the real dOwntOwn!!

Kato
11-09-2003, 12:58 AM
You got yourself a dog there Steve. Big boy like you with a little bitty dog. How cute is that /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~has to see this one.

Voodoo Daddy
11-09-2003, 10:52 AM
Yep. The Miniature Pekingnese was a gift for my DOLL and the kid. I was just the finacial supporter but he is cute! Meanwhile..back at the ranch I feel that you KATO are making a mockery of my pet. A weak attempt at goofing on me to say the least, see if your invited to dinner!!!

VOODOO~~~~laughing because Gizmo and Kato have one thing in common, ANKLE BITING!!

Kato
11-09-2003, 02:48 PM
My brother used to have a GIZMO (chiwawa, sorry, don't know how to spell it) he wasn't all that bad. I just think it's funny that a guy that had pit bulls would have an ankle biter. Hey Steve, I think it's cute. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~if you can't fun on your friends who then can you fun on?

Voodoo Daddy
11-09-2003, 02:54 PM
YEAH, YEAH...cute, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo~~~doesnt remember CUTE & VOODOO colliding in the same sentance!!

Kato
11-09-2003, 07:21 PM
Well jot it down big guy. That's the first!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Ralph S.
11-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Hey Voodoo, I got a Gizzmo too! Mine is an 18 lb. alleycat that is as ornery as the devil. I offten make the statement that I should've named him Satan because he is always causing trouble. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Karatemom
11-09-2003, 10:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> (chiwawa, sorry, don't know how to spell it) <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">chihuahua </font color>

Heide ~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
11-09-2003, 10:43 PM
Tea cup pup.. is what we use to call them...

Barbara
11-10-2003, 09:34 AM
I will PAY to get a pic of Voodoo walking Gizmo!!

Barbara~~~has GOT to see this!!

Kato
11-10-2003, 10:01 AM
Barbara, I'm almost certain that the Papparazzi is snapping photographs as we speak /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~is definitely intrigued by the seemingly odd combination /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CarolNYC
11-11-2003, 04:33 AM
I Love IT! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol~God help anyone who tries to mess with that pup!ha ha ah ha