PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Mike and Viking

hogman
11-10-2003, 12:17 AM
Just wanted to post my thanks to Mike Janis and the Viking tour for the events they are holding. They are top notch events, and even players such as myself that are not top-gun pros can enjoy the tourneys. I was at Columbus this past weekend and it was great watching some big names, and I look forward to going to the Glass City Open and the Nationals. BTW, Mike is a nice guy, too. He referred me to the instructors I have been with for the past year.

PS- Does anyone know the likelihood of any phillipinos/foreign players being at the Glass City Open or the Viking Nationals?

Thanks Mike, keep it up
Henry

DennyS
11-10-2003, 03:04 AM
Hogman, Here is the site for the Glass City Open. Check the Who's in page. Glass City Open (http://www.glasscityopen.com)

MikeJanis
11-10-2003, 03:34 AM
Your welcome.

I appreciate the kind words however the best thanks is to patronize the sponsors of the tour.

I would also like to thank all the players and spectators that took the time to come to the event in Columbus. it was the BEST event we have ever had in the past 8 years at that location. THANK YOU !

I hope to see everyone at the $25,000 National Championship. I know some of the top players will be there. Here are some that will be there....
Earl Strickland, Grady Matthews, Jose Parica, Santos Sambajon and many more.

Thanks again,

Mike Janis

DennyS
11-10-2003, 10:03 AM
I would also like to thank Mike. He does and excellant job of running the events. I know from experience of running tournaments for years. Thanks Mike!