PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollar Event Cancelled?

allenVA
11-10-2003, 02:14 AM
Does anyone know about the Million Dollar Tournament?

Is it cancelled?

I heard they had 100 players, then a 150, and then later on azbilliards they said only 50 players.

If they didnt have 215 by Nov 1st they were going to cancel.

Does anyone have any information?

Thanks!

Nostroke
11-10-2003, 04:27 AM
Im sure the numbers were all BS. At first they wanted you to think it wasn't such a crazy idea and to send your money in because others had. Then they had to admit they were way short when they sent out that final plea. I doubt they ever had 5 players send in 10,000. Im sure it is cancelled though i havent heard a thing official.

Now they should devote their time to something that can't miss-like a 24 hr billiard channel!!

Chris Cass
11-10-2003, 04:40 AM
Hey Nostroke,

It's not like if they were giving anything up.

BTW, why were you so pissed in Va.? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

C.C.~~first they're open then, they're not. LOL

Nostroke
11-10-2003, 05:13 AM
I'm not sure what you are referring to specifically but i have my cranky moments (weeks) and I'm not real outgoing. I did waive to you though and figured out you saw the plate- which im getting rid of soon. I mean i can't even park in front of the massage parlor anymore!

At any rate, i totally dogged it in VA by leaving Thursday AM when it looked to me like the event was going nowhere. Someone said they were looking for a generator. Right! So were 5 million others i figured.

Maybe ill catch up with you at the DCC?

Hopster
11-11-2003, 12:56 AM
If the one you are talking about is the one that was supposed to be held at Caesars Palace in Vegas, all i can tell you is this : I work there and went to the Concierge about 3 months ago and asked about it, they had nothing at all listed for it. Hadnt heard a thing about it. I even threw in the dates, Dec 6 or something like that, still didnt know anything about it.

Rick the stick
11-11-2003, 02:43 AM
No stroke, damn take the words outta my mouth, thanks for saying what I was about to say, 7 will get you 11, they never had more than 10 chumps or suckers that sent them 10 grand, pool pros are too damn smart to fall into some smash and grab con, then grab the loot and book it to Fiji. They can smell a con a mile off. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif