PDA

View Full Version : Picture under name

UWPoolGod
11-11-2003, 04:00 PM
How do you guys put a small picture under your handles? NO!! not tape or glue....or staples...spit or any other way. What is the code for it?

SPetty
11-11-2003, 04:10 PM
Just go to "My Home" at the top of the page, go to Personal Information, and fill in the URL in the space provided for "URL to your picture (80x80 max pixels, may be smaller) (.gif, .jpg, .png accepted)"

Please please please stay away from animated pics, and understand that even though a picture comes through small, if it's a big picture, it takes forever to download. "They" may even disallow a pic over 80X80, but I doubt it.

heater451
11-12-2003, 05:12 PM
It will most likely resize anything, which will give that 'crushed' look.

Also, the picture will have to be served by a site that allows the deep-link, directly to the graphic. Most free sites do not allow this, or they may at first, but then stop after a few days--although a graphic may still show up, if it's in your browser cache. It's easiest, if you're ISP account provides a few MB of webspace with your service.

BTW, if anyone needs a photo cropped and/or resized, you can send it to my hotmail account. But, be sure to PM me here, as I don't check that account regularly.

=========================