PDA

View Full Version : CCB pics in Inside Pool

Wally_in_Cincy
11-12-2003, 09:27 AM
Did anybody think that Fred's forearm was tucked in toward his body too much? Or is it just me? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Fortunately my local pool hall is carrying this mag now. I'm still waiting for my subscription to arrive.

9 Ball Girl
11-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Hmmm. Could be he was tense. After all, he got his first win when I became his partner! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
11-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Good solid bridge, new black glove, finger tucked in, paused for what seems like an eternity at the cue ball, perfect hair, no visible facial blemishes, eyes solidly focused on the target and Wally is worrying about where his hand is tucked in. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~doesn't play like Fred but I suppose I could buy a glove and be more like him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fred Agnir
11-12-2003, 09:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Did anybody think that Fred's forearm was tucked in toward his body too much? Or is it just me? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif<hr /></blockquote> I am a notorious reverse chicken wing shooter. Terribly ugly form. I've spent a little time trying to get away from it, but my body mechanics hate me for it. My right shoulder and right elbow are always in a disagreement. They should learn to play together better.

Fred

Eric.
11-12-2003, 09:40 AM
The group picture doesnt even begin to tell the story! That was taken after we had played in a sauna w/ no A/C for the past 4 hours. I think everyone lost about 25 lbs each.

On the flip side, kudos to the Behrmans for going the extra mile to get the room running.

Eric

Wally_in_Cincy
11-12-2003, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Kato~~~doesn't play like Fred but I suppose I could buy a glove and be more like him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I think I may have needed a glove under those conditions. I've played in places that were almost as bad. I had to hold a powder bag in my left hand when not shooting.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-12-2003, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>
...I am a notorious reverse chicken wing shooter. ... <hr /></blockquote>

Monica Webb would be proud /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You're like the opposite of Keith McCready?

Big Dave
11-12-2003, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> ...I am a notorious reverse chicken wing shooter... <hr /></blockquote>
What a fabulous phrase/never heard that before... I'll be nonchalantly dropping that into conversation tonite at the local 9-ball competition! They'll love it!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cycopath
11-12-2003, 02:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Did anybody think that Fred's forearm was tucked in toward his body too much? Or is it just me? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
<hr /></blockquote>
I noticed it but didn't say anything, because everyone has their own style. We have a very good SL6 in our league that has that same style. It works for him.

RedHell
11-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Can anyoone tell me which month and page is the article. I didn't see it !!!

TY !

WaltVA
11-12-2003, 03:31 PM
Check pp. 35-36 in the November issue.

HTH,
Walt in VA

9 Ball Girl
11-12-2003, 03:48 PM
It's smack dab in the middle with the U.S. Open article.

Karatemom
11-12-2003, 06:56 PM
We've snagged a copy of the magazine and are saving it in plastic. We've already had one fella come up to Spike and say "didn't I see you in that magazine?" at a pool tourney here last weekend. The same guy brought Adam Behnke to play in the tournament. The kid can shoot! Spike and he hit some around for a while before we left.

Heide

Chris Cass
11-13-2003, 02:24 AM
Hi Wendy,

Frank friend of Kato corrupted young Spike in a match playing I don't know. They had broke and the 9 was sitting in the jaws and Frank tells Spike to spot it. Noone paid attention and Spike spotted it.

Don't worry though I straightened Spike out and told him Fla rules don't apply unless your in Fla. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

9 Ball Girl
11-13-2003, 08:16 AM
You gotta watch out for those Floridian boys!

Wendy&lt;---wondering if Christ has shown the mag around at school!

Karatemom
11-13-2003, 08:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Wendy&lt;---wondering if Christ has shown the mag around at school! <hr /></blockquote> Of Course! LOL

Heide

Sally
11-14-2003, 09:37 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That made me smile!