PDA

View Full Version : The Meatrix

9 Ball Girl
11-12-2003, 02:55 PM
The Meatrix (http://www.themeatrix.com/)

Turn up your volume!

Keith Talent
11-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Wait a sec ... your bday's 12/13? So's mine. Hey, at least you've got your 30s to look forward to. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif View from my birthday's not nearly so rosy.

11-12-2003, 05:14 PM
My birthday is 12/13 too. You guys should be proud to share the birthday of such an incredible person such as myself. This should put a little zest into your otherwise insignificant existence.

nAz
11-12-2003, 06:41 PM
i could have sworn i posted this a while back.
Whese Spetty to verify all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry my key got stuck /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-12-2003, 07:47 PM
Nope my b-day is on 12/14. I wasn't counting today. Oy!

What can I possibly look forward to in my 30s?

Your 30s: Six Best Health Tips -- from Women Who've Been There

Get great advice on what women would do differently if they were to live their 30s over again -- so you don't make the same mistakes!

1. Don't let the pounds creep up on you; catch your problem before it's an overwhelming one -- in your 40s it will be much harder to defeat. If it's too late and you're already way overweight, take things one day at a time. Don't think about having to lose 100 pounds. Just think about what a good job you did today by not eating that Three Musketeers bar. --Isabel, 48 <font color="blue">Gotta headstart! I'm a workout junkie!</font color>

2. Monitor your calcium intake now to ensure a healthy future. When you're 30 to 35, you are at your maximum bone density, and you may not think about being older and having less bone density. But you need to start today to build for advertisement the future, whether bones or retirement. --Susan, 40+ <font color="blue">I take a multivitamin. That should be enough?</font color>

3. Get a lot of sex. And if you aren't in a committed relationship, get a vibrator and practice. --Caroline, 40 <font color="blue">Teehee</font color>

4. Use a creamy cleanser to clean your face and remove all of your eye makeup, then use a toner to remove all traces of the cleanser. Moisturize all over your face but never pull or stretch the tender skin under your eyes. Don't forget to moisturize and use sunscreen on your neck; it can get dry and sun-damaged too. Lastly, always wear a hat in the sun. Besides looking chic, it helps save your skin from dangerous UV rays. --Anita, 47 <font color="blue">I don't wear makeup nor do I know the first thing about it!</font color>

5. Don't ignore depression and other problems that some people brush off as just "female trouble." I suffered for years with PMS and it was all so unnecessary -- if only I had just insisted that something be done about it. --Michele, 44 <font color="blue">The male species is my only "female trouble"!</font color>

6. One thing that keeps me sane when my teens drive me crazy is a good support group. My support group is my church choir. We are like family to one another. Our love for singing brought us together. Our voices individually leave plenty of room for improvement but together we blend in a lovely harmony, as do our lives. We are there for each other through births, deaths, grandchildren and marital problems. No matter how out of control my family life feels, I know that on Wednesday night I will have my friends to help me through the rest of the week. --Bonnie, 40+ <font color="blue">Thank God for poolhalls!</font color>

Keith Talent
11-13-2003, 03:42 PM
Now, I can't say for sure whether the 30s are great ... the memory of them is fading fast. But they're not bad compared to what comes after! And Sagittarians have it good ... it's said we maintain our immaturity well into middle age or even later. Deny, deny, deny ... hey, it worked for Prez Bubba! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
11-13-2003, 04:20 PM
They call it progress.

This is what you get whan people think they have 'dominion' over the other creatures that inhabit the world with us.

Mans inhumanity to man is only surpassed by his lack of respect of animals.

I mean ,some animals we breed to be eaten, do we have to torture them as well!

This idea didnt come from farmers, thats for sure.

In the long term, I think its a bad idea.
Q

SPetty
11-13-2003, 04:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>I mean ,some animals we breed to be eaten, do we have to torture them as well!<hr /></blockquote>So could you maybe change your picture to something other than a sheep being tortured? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif