PDA

View Full Version : Just Saying Hello

Midnightgold
11-14-2003, 10:56 PM
Hi Guys,
Im new to this forum so i just though id say hi to you all, iv been looking for somewhere to call home online , and it looks like i finally found a forum of people who are into my fav sport, unfortunitly im at a disadvantage here as i live in Australia, not well known for its American Pool players, Im actually irish but moved to oz 11 yrs ago, Was a Snooker addict till i moved to oz and joined a club where lo and behold the owner had these weird looking tables, way too low, pockets like buckets , balls the size of coconuts /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif, said to myself, "it'll never catch on" after 10 mins playing i knew there was no going back, besides a broken back from having to go lower , and leg pain to warrent an amputation , i left with a smile on my face.. so i hope to get to know you all , and enjoy many a post.. ps you will find as time goes by that i tend to ramble .. please forgive that quirk /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
11-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Home is where you can relax and have some fun. This place is been my HOME for almost 7 years.

Welcome..

L.S. Dennis
11-15-2003, 01:19 AM
Tom,

Seven years,huh no wonder you have so many posts! See you up at Hard Times sometime great place to be sure

cheesemouse
11-15-2003, 05:31 AM
Midnightgold,

[ QUOTE ]
ps you will find as time goes by that i tend to ramble .. please forgive that quirk
<hr /></blockquote>

You will find as time goes by that this rambling quirk is a plus here on the ccb.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif...welcome aboard mate...

SRpool
11-15-2003, 06:00 AM
Welcome and glad you feel you have finally found a home. A question for you since you live in Australia. Do you know if either Louis Condo Sr. or Louis Condo Jr. still play? I met them both at the world championships about 6 years ago. I know they used to be two of the best players in Australia.

Have fun and take care.
Sarah Rousey

#### leonard
11-15-2003, 07:19 AM
Welcome to the board I can't believe that it is nearly seven years on the web. While your racking your brain is Eddie Charlton still alive and playing.####

Fred Agnir
11-15-2003, 07:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Midnightgold:</font><hr>
unfortunitly im at a disadvantage here as i live in Australia, not well known for its American Pool players, <hr /></blockquote> I realize Australia is a large country, but... another poster, bigbro6060, is also from Oz.

Fred

Chris Cass
11-15-2003, 10:41 AM
You've got style kid. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif Welcome aboard.

Regards,

C.C.

Voodoo Daddy
11-15-2003, 11:32 AM
This aint a bad spot if your into pool and making friends, HAHAHAHAHA!! Welcome.....

Voodoo~~~~likes being nice on Saturday's