PDA

View Full Version : Keith McCready in Inside Pool

Wally_in_Cincy
11-15-2003, 03:21 PM
I just picked up my first issue of Inside Pool. Keith McCready has a column in there. He tells a story of playing a challenge match against a Mexican guy in a dive bar in Cuidad de Juarez whilst a mariachi band marched around the table plying their trade. Very funny and very well written. That was worth the price of the mag by itself. I really hope he publishes that book of his. Should be a fun read.

Sally
11-15-2003, 09:42 PM
So far, I think that's my favourite column of his. It's so vivid and well written. But then, his December column is pretty darn good too.

Rich R.
11-16-2003, 08:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> So far, I think that's my favourite column of his. It's so vivid and well written. But then, his December column is pretty darn good too. <hr /></blockquote>
It's not fair. You get to peak at the upcomming columns. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sally
11-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Such is one of the many benefits of my job. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif However, one of the biggest is getting to know the players, because in my opinion, they are great people.