PDA

View Full Version : Available at BCA show in New Orleans

04-16-2002, 02:13 PM
Hi, I'm the author of "The Green felt Jungle" and would like all vendors at this year's trade show to know that I will be available, free of charge, for book signings or customer entertainment, to those vendors who are selling my book at the trade show. Please get in touch ASAP, thanks, Gerald Huber, author

Tom_In_Cincy
04-16-2002, 07:00 PM
CCB posters and lurkers,
I am no literary critic, nor am I a qualified book reviewer, but,

If you haven't read this book, I recommend it.

I also recommend, Grady's "Bet high, kiss low" and "McGoorty, A Pool Room Hustler" by R. Byrnes

For competitive mental pool, "Golf is not a game of Perfect" and "The Inner game of Tennis"

Instructional books, ALL of them, they all have something to offer to improve your game. Especially George Fels' "How would you play this"

04-17-2002, 02:35 PM
That sounds like a very smart way to help promote your book, Mr. Huber. But answer me this: how come our magazine, and its Web site, only cease to be "disgusting" to you when you have something to sell? GF

05-28-2002, 12:49 PM
George, I guess you're right. You authored many books and know how horrible it makes you feel to recieve a bad review when you put your heart into something. I apologize and hope we can become friends.....gerald

Tom_In_Cincy
05-28-2002, 07:25 PM
This could be the best thing Gerald ever wrote... LOL