PDA

View Full Version : tri-state tour !

justbrake
11-16-2003, 01:48 PM
anybody in the tri-state tour!

Mike H
11-17-2003, 12:44 AM
I just re-joined after taking a year away from the tour, but don't get to play in many events. I play as an A+. Generally, I like the tour format-wise and the competition is good. It's a bit far for me to drive every time they have an event I can play in, but it's a good time when I can do it.

justbrake
11-17-2003, 05:01 AM
hi- I live in long island and go sometimes to play at amsterdam east I seen the flyer they have out but to register you have to have a verified skill level, I haven't played in a tournament since early 70s can you tell me how to go about getting verified , I just started playing again in the last 8 months and would like to get into a league ,Thanks!

Mike H
11-17-2003, 12:27 PM
You can download the application from www.tristate-tour.com. (http://www.tristate-tour.com.) Fill it out and if you're a regular at any of your local rooms where the owner or manager can verify your skill level, there's a section of the application for that purpose. They also list all the entry fees and have a complete schedule of tournaments on the website. Good luck!