PDA

View Full Version : Research Survey - Careers

FearlessInc
11-16-2003, 09:22 PM
Hi. I have a persuasive speech presentation that I'm currently doing research on. In addition, I have created a survey that is to help aid in my research.

That is why I ask members to take 5 minute of their time to participate in this survey. Please not that you do not have to leave your name or any personal information. The information collected from these survey are for research purposes only.

Attached is the document containing the survey. If you are unable to answer or have an opinion for a question, you may leave a "No Comments" note, and move on to the next one.

Once you are finished with your survey, please send the survey, with your answers to AlbertMoy1@nyc.rr.com

Thank You for your time and cooperation.

You can download the survey at the following link - http://www.boomspeed.com/ixspyderxi/CareerSurvey.doc

bluewolf
11-17-2003, 06:20 AM
No offense. No time for surveys. I have dogs, pool, swimming, riding my bike.Jump on the computer typically for about an hour in the morning, ocasionallly later at night. That is how long it takes me to check the forums, post, read email. Sorry about that. Ask the questions here.

Profession
How long,etc

Laura