PDA

View Full Version : Patrick

04-16-2002, 04:50 PM
Why dores your web page content look almost idnetical to this? http://www.x-size.com/xsize.php3

You can't even use your own "knowledge" to put something in your own words.

If you cheated here, you've cheated elsewhere and your credibility is shot.

How do you sleep at night?

stickman
04-16-2002, 05:30 PM
Who cares if his web page looks similar to another? There are a lot of web pages similar. Whats your problem with Patrick? I've never seen him attack anybody. If his posts really bother you, don't read them.

TomBrooklyn
04-16-2002, 08:59 PM
Keep the publicity coming. The value of my autograph is skyrocketing. I am willing to trade it now for any good 19oz. cue with points and at least some inlay. Get it now, as the value is appreciating quickly.

Kato
04-17-2002, 07:07 AM
My oh my how I've toiled without the bodybuilding knowledge. 14 years of trial and error in the gym I spent. Building and tearing down and rebuilding. All the time and supplements, all the money. Now I've stripped it all out. I've got a BowFlex, some chicken, turkey, Special K, skim milk, and water (and well some rocky road ice cream and other snack type foods I need for survival). The X-Factor is inside you, not on some guys website. Same thing with your game. We can talk about Predator shafts, tailsman tips, soft, medium, hard. Break cues, jump cues, long cues, custom cues, production cues. Hard break, soft break, cut break, power break. Concentration and meltdown. Your game is locked in your mind along with rackemup's secrets of the universe (which Phil and I already know is inside english).

Kato~~~SPEWING!!!!!!

04-18-2002, 10:15 AM
Similar is fine, but verbatim is uncalled for, Dickman.

He didn't have to do anything to me to plagiorize.

Don't be so stupid.

stickman
04-18-2002, 11:16 AM
Stupid, Dickman? I think you need to grow up, or get some help. I don't care if he did steal his ideas from another website, it's not copyrighted. If his website bothers you, stay off it. If his posts offend you, don't read them. Patrick may be just a little off plumb, but how does making antagonizing, and insulting posts make you any better?