PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Chris Cass!!

Barbara
11-17-2003, 06:13 PM
Happy Birthday Little Buddy!!!

Woohoo!!!

And just have Heide put a hand on your back to keep you down on your finish stroke!!

Love ya!!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Happy Birthday! Many returns.
DG

9 Ball Girl
11-17-2003, 09:49 PM
http://www.geocities.com/grannysgreetings/ani_HB_revolve.gif

Ralph S.
11-17-2003, 11:10 PM
The Cassman is another year ol....er I mean younger. Happy birthday buddy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You were almost a turkey baby lol.

Sid_Vicious
11-17-2003, 11:19 PM
Happy Birthday Chris!!!sid

cueball1950
11-18-2003, 12:27 AM
Hey Cass man. If i had known your birthday was coming up i would have baked you a cake and sent it to you...lol...Have a good one ole buddy...........................mike

Karatemom
11-18-2003, 01:43 AM
I did manage to get 2 pumpkin pies baked for him today. Lost a bet with Spike so I had to make the pie crust from scratch, LOL. We brought one up to the pool hall to share and kept one at home. So that was his birthday cake.

Heide

Chris Cass
11-18-2003, 02:59 AM
Yep, 49 and I don't believe I'm here. Thanks for the kudos. Played a game of straight pool for $25, and the time. Started off losing 28-7 on a race to 100. Ended up 79-100. So basically, I could have spoted him 40 and still win by 2. LOL It was funny. When I gained the lead I told Heide all I have to do is get 7 each rack and I'll win. LOL

I could only hang one game although, I hate to quit a guy. He was very agreeable. hahaha I haven't played the game for ages. My safety game was awesome. This was on a GCII with pockets that you couldn't put 2 balls between the jaws. They'd spit them out. I'll tell ya what Barbara, that pulls the concentration out of ya bigtime. If you don't they won't go in. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks to all,

C.C.

Ralph S.
11-18-2003, 03:24 AM
Okay Heide, surrender the pies. My b-day is on the 26th of November. Can I get mine with the crust made from scratch too? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
11-18-2003, 05:09 AM
As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Happy birthday Chris. May you have many, many more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheesemouse
11-18-2003, 06:13 AM
49!!!...49.....You are a pup...you're nothing but a spring chicken..........

Just thought I'd wolf at ya....LOL

rukiddingme
11-18-2003, 08:59 AM
Happy BD Chris! Wow you're older than me...and will always be /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif and now one year closer to that half a century mark...
Hope to see you guys soon. I think I might be taking a trip to the QC area the day after Thanksgiving. I'll keep you guys posted.
ruk

SPetty
11-18-2003, 11:42 AM
49!!! Man, you're old! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Beats the alternative, eh? Happy Birthday, Cassman! Here's to many more!

#### leonard
11-18-2003, 01:20 PM
Happy Birthday Chris, your birthday present is in the mail.####

nAz
11-18-2003, 01:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>Played a game of straight pool for $25, and the time. Started off losing 28-7 on a race to 100. Ended up 79-100. So basically, I could have spoted him 40 and still win by 2.

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>

Oh man that is so weird! last night i played a guy for $20 and time and it was the same turn out, well almost he had me 31 - 7 on 100 and it ended up 70 - 100 /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif needless to say he was sick bahahaha

Oh yeah happy BD dude!!! and many many more /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
11-18-2003, 02:16 PM
Wow, I cannot imagine what 49 is like. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Happy B-Day Chris!!!!

eg8r

Voodoo Daddy
11-18-2003, 03:37 PM
I feel like mierda...CC called me on his B-Day and I cut it short...&lt;what a heal I must be&gt;. Anyway...I'm gonna try to make it up to him somehow!!

HOWARD
11-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Chris,

Happy Birthday - play some straight and run 49 and one to
grow on making 50.

All the best.

Howard

Barbara
11-18-2003, 04:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I feel like mierda...CC called me on his B-Day and I cut it short...&lt;what a heal I must be&gt;. Anyway...I'm gonna try to make it up to him somehow!! <hr /></blockquote>

Well, I don't think I'd be out of line to say that you posting a pic of you walking the Gizmo would probably make CC forget about that shortened phone call.

But that's just my opinion...

Barbara~~~needs to see this non-pool shooting "Wonder Dog"... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
11-18-2003, 07:42 PM
Forget it....I simply asked for a screen name and I got "WHY" as a reply...Everyone else will get one BUT you.

TomBrooklyn
11-18-2003, 07:52 PM
Happy Birthday. Enjoy.

Tom

Chris Cass
11-19-2003, 12:32 AM
Hi ####,

Received it yesterday. Thanks, I'm so impressed with you my friend. NY in general. I think NY had all the best players ever to touch the cloth. I enjoyed the article tremendously and especially the one on you. You #### are awesome.

Thank you so much,

Chris~~life under #### Leonards wing is good. Heide thinks #### is a very atractive man. I'm jealous. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Chris Cass
11-19-2003, 12:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hey Cass man. If i had known your birthday was coming up i would have baked you a cake and sent it to you...lol...Have a good one ole buddy...........................mike <hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHA I have better. BTW Mike, when did you stop parting your hair from the left to the right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~thanks for the well wishes..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
11-19-2003, 12:38 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh Barbara, that's so funny. Yep, that would be great. Man, I like the way you think.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
11-19-2003, 12:39 AM
Thanks nAz.....

C.C.

Chris Cass
11-19-2003, 12:42 AM
Hi ya Voodoo,

Don't sweat it, I'm used to it. You've done it maybe twice before. It's ok though, I'll send your xmas card a day late. LOLLOLLOL

Regards,

C.C.~~Barbara had the right idea.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
11-19-2003, 06:50 PM
I did the same thing Voodoo. He called me during my Grandpa's funeral I think or around there. I wasn't in the mood to talk. Shoulda talked.

Sorry Chris. Happy B-Day Brother. Congrats to Heide. I'm still gunnin' for my match against Christ.

Kato

Chris Cass
11-19-2003, 11:16 PM
Kato,

It wouldn't matter if you gave me the bums rush ever. Friends can do that to one another. Both you guys are family so basically, it never matters. hahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~No soup for you! Sienfelds Soup Nazie. LOL

CarolNYC
11-24-2003, 05:03 AM
Oh Man,
Im sorry Chris,
I missed saying "Happy Birthday" so Im saying it now: <font color="red"> HAPPY BIRTHDAY </font color>
I hope it was a good one!
love ya,
Carol