PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from France and Belgium

rukiddingme
11-17-2003, 09:32 PM
and I am pleased to report that I really did not experience "Anti-Americanism". Lots of Bush bashers...they truly do not like him or his foreign and environmental policies... but heard and experienced no real anomosity towards Americans in general.
I had a great time, met lots of genuinely nice fun loving people and I can't wait to go back /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
ruk

Chris Cass
11-18-2003, 03:09 AM
How come I didn't know you were going. I have some Bel Franc' you could have cashed them in. I did have about 600. I think that's about $36. ?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.

nhp
11-18-2003, 07:32 AM
It's certainly nice to hear that American sentiment in those countries is not as bad as the media has portrayed them to be.

Fred Agnir
11-18-2003, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rukiddingme:</font><hr> and I am pleased to report that I really did not experience "Anti-Americanism". Lots of Bush bashers...they truly do not like him or his foreign and environmental policies... but heard and experienced no real anomosity towards Americans in general.
I had a great time, met lots of genuinely nice fun loving people and I can't wait to go back /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
ruk

<hr /></blockquote>But did you play any billiards?

Fred

rukiddingme
11-18-2003, 08:49 AM
Hi Chris!
Unfortunately your 600 francs are worthless now. Consider it pretty monopoly money. All francs had to be turned in a couple of yours back when the EEC went to the Euro Dollar.
Fortunately it is not $36 worth but about $15 worth.
ruk

Chris Cass
11-18-2003, 11:02 AM
Well,

they sure are pretty. To bad they're not worth anything. Kinda like their washrooms. LOL It was very interesting traveling throughout Europe. It's so relaxing. Time seems to stand still. Hope you had a great time. BTW, thanks for rubbing my age in my face. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif It's ok though, I like knowing all younger women. LOL See ya later. Spike misses ya.

Regards,

C.C.