PDA

View Full Version : HBO's Band Of Brothers- Your Rating?

nhp
11-18-2003, 07:22 AM
For those of you who havent seen it, it's a 10 hour-long series on the true story of the Army's 101st Airborne Easy Company during WWII. It starts from their training before D-Day and goes all the way to VE-Day (Victory in Europe).

I give this a 10/10. By far the best series/movie on WWII I've ever seen, this is way better than Saving Private Ryan. The character development is what really shines in this. When I watched it the first time, I watched it the whole 10 hours straight! I couldn't stop watching it LOL. So far I've seen it 3 times, yes, it's that good.

Bruins Fan
11-18-2003, 10:30 PM
I agree that was better then any military movie i have ever seen. The drama of not knowing if someone was going to die or come back and change there ways was just awsome. I could not wait until the next week to see what was next and was just amazed the action going on and to what detail it was documented.

To Easy Company TAP,TAP
I am a American because of men like them.

What a story and what a show.

dg-in-centralpa
11-19-2003, 03:26 PM
I never saw the movie yet, but I understand it's very good. Dick Winters, the main person in Easy Company, lives about 15 miles away from me. Although I don't know him personally, he was parade marshall for a local Memorial Day parade last year.

DG - Winters lives in Hershey,PA

Chris Cass
11-19-2003, 03:35 PM
I rented every single episode and extra footage video to boot. This is really good stuff.

Regards,

C.C.~~I give it a 10