PDA

View Full Version : MIDWEST 9 BALL TOUR RESULTS?

JimS
11-19-2003, 12:25 PM
Wondering about the results of the tournament in Burlington Ia last weekend. When I left Jamie Baraks, Jesse Bowman, Scott Laird, Josh Johnson, Whitey Walker and a guy named Mike from Mattoon were left.

Any news?

Karatemom
11-19-2003, 12:33 PM
Hi Jim. I know that Jesse and Jamie Baraks split 1st and 2nd. Don't know anything else.

Heide

JimS
11-19-2003, 03:04 PM
Well...let'see. When I left Jamie and Whitey were alive on the winners side so Jamie beat Whitey. I'm betting that Scott Laird beat that Mike ? on the losers side and Jesse had to have beaten Josh Johnson on the loser side and then beat Scott on the losers side and then beat Whitey on the losers side to set up the split between Jesse and Jamie.

Scott had beaten Jesse to send him to the losers side and I wondered then if that was a real win for Scott or a dump by Jesse....assuming that Jesse would want to be set up playing Jamie for the win. ????? Wonder if Josh got 3rd? Wonder what the calcutta split was and who bought who???

Thanks Heide.

Mike B.
11-19-2003, 03:09 PM
1st-James Baraks
2nd Jesse Bowman
3rd Whitey Walker
4th Scott Laird
5/6 Josh Johnson
5/6 Mike Durbin
7/8 Mike Bennett
7/8 Craig Rice

50 Players...weak calcutta, Jesse went for about $120 is all. We still had a great time though. Whitey has a real nice place, and the food is great.

JimS
11-19-2003, 03:12 PM
As has been said about some by many "YOU DA MAN" Mike! Thanks Jim. wishes he could have been there and/or played.