PDA

View Full Version : Home from hospital

Ralph S.
11-20-2003, 12:28 AM
Well, I would like to personally thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers concerning my dad. He was finally released and we got him home about 6:00 this evening. He is doing much better, but still weak as his illness is a slow terminal one. Once again, thanks to all my friends at CCB.

Chris Cass
11-20-2003, 06:14 PM
Hi Ralph,

I'm so glad your Dad is home. I am however sad that he hasn't too long. I lost my Dad too early also. I hope you can make this time to show him how much he really means to you. I know you will. I'll talk to you Mon.

Regards,

C.C.~~best wishes and prayers for both Dad and Grandma.

cueball1950
11-21-2003, 12:59 AM
Hi Ralph. Glad to hear he is home. Sorry to hear that it is a slow terminal disease. I definately know what you are going thru as my wife has several progressive degenerative nueromuscular diseases that in all likely hood will take her from me to soon. The Dr's feel that she may not make the winter because her lungs are giving out on her. I will keep you in my prayers and your father also. If i can do anything for you just let me know. It is hard going thru something like this alone. And i hope you have alot of support there with you. Keep the faith.............mike

bluewolf
11-21-2003, 06:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hi Ralph. Glad to hear he is home. Sorry to hear that it is a slow terminal disease. I definately know what you are going thru as my wife has several progressive degenerative nueromuscular diseases that in all likely hood will take her from me to soon. The Dr's feel that she may not make the winter because her lungs are giving out on her. mike <hr /></blockquote>

OMG. I am so sorry to hear this. You must be an awfully nice person to reach out to help others when you yourself are going through so much.

Ralph,

I am glad your dad is home. I am so sorry he has a terminal disease. I hope he does not suffer.I lost my dad in 1997 and it was the hardest thing I ever went through.

Laura

nAz
11-21-2003, 12:10 PM
excellent news dude /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif