PDA

View Full Version : Who killed JFK

Wally_in_Cincy
11-21-2003, 10:49 AM
I think wolfdancer has it figured out....Joe DiMaggio did it.

Cueless Joey
11-21-2003, 11:10 AM
Jimmy Hoffa.
The govt and the weapons makers.

UWPoolGod
11-21-2003, 11:24 AM
Well of course...jealousy reared its ugly head. Marilyn was probably boasting about how good JFK was in bed and Joe couldn't take it anymore. ***DISCLAIMER: That was a joke, I am young and do not know the full timeline of events between them all. Ba-Dump-bump.****

Qtec
11-21-2003, 11:39 AM
Who wanted him dead?
Who had the power to set the whole thing up?

A lot of people lost a lot of money when Castro took over.
He was also a communist [ shock horror] and it looked like JFK wasnt going to do anything to remove him.

The fact that LHO was executed before he could spill the beans does it for me.

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
11-21-2003, 12:47 PM
After Joe and MM got divorced she was banging JFK. Then she died under very mysterious circumstances. Some say JFK had her killed.

BTW Joe never married again. He loved her a lot.

Kato
11-21-2003, 02:23 PM
The Mossad in conjunction with aliens. After seconds of exhausting thought that's what I came up with.

Kato~~~knows we'll never know and it happened a long time ago.

UWPoolGod
11-21-2003, 02:43 PM
Even when everyone possibly connected with it is dead we still will not be told the truth, even from the secret documents. Don't want to cast a bad shadow if it happens to have been the gov't.

Rod
11-21-2003, 02:43 PM
More than LHO and I was in another town, plus I kind of liked the guy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
11-21-2003, 02:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Who wanted him dead?
Who had the power to set the whole thing up?

A lot of people lost a lot of money when Castro took over.
He was also a communist [ shock horror] and it looked like JFK wasnt going to do anything to remove him.

The fact that LHO was executed before he could spill the beans does it for me.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Of course, you see the bogey-man around every corner /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
11-21-2003, 03:02 PM
I only know who didn't do it....................me. The rest of you are suspects in my eyes /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato~~~innocent..............your honor, I plead innocent. I'm tellin' ya that you've got the wrong guy /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Fred Agnir
11-21-2003, 03:29 PM
I'm sure it was the Cigarette Smoking Man.

Fred &lt;~~~ misses Dana

Barbara
11-21-2003, 04:11 PM
Well I think it was Mrs Peacock in the library with the candlestick...

But that was a great Frontline last night.

Barbara~~~gotta get me a copy of that...

nAz
11-21-2003, 04:56 PM
well i think one of these guys have done it, might as well blame everything on him /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.treefort.org/~rgrogan/web/curiousgeorge.jpg

Sid_Vicious
11-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Now THAT"S FUNNY!!!sid

wolfdancer
11-21-2003, 09:11 PM
Or, how about the man who shot Liberty Valance..he's already killed once.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-22-2003, 09:07 AM
http://www.ketawaketiwi.com/download/evolution.jpg

Kato
11-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Over the last few posts I've seen some extremely interesting theories. Sadly, I'm afraid you're all wrong. Since most of you don't know this I'll let you in on it.

A few years ago a POD showed up in my closet, I'm not sure where it came from but I think Rod had something to do with it. Anyway that POD taught me to psychically connect to Rich R and 9-ball Girl. It is a fact that they've been harboring secrets about aliens and JFK for many years. Sure they operate under the cloak of Social Security but I'm pretty sure that's a front of some kind. Definitely a governament, black ops, alphabet soup kind of thing. It is also my contention that they know the Riddle of the Sphinx, who framed Roger Rabbit, and where all my socks are that I constantly lose. The reality is that using my telepathic powers I found out who really killed JFK.........Kaiser Sosse!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~just let the cat out of the bag. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
11-22-2003, 09:55 AM
this guy did it
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/british/images/256vc.jpg

Kato
11-22-2003, 10:17 AM
Ah, wella, wella, wella....I ya don know Wally.

Kato

Gayle in MD
11-23-2003, 10:28 AM
I have always thought it was a Mob/Castro conspiracy, and that his, (JFK's) relationship with that "Judith" woman, Sam Giancano's girlfriend, and what was going on between the Mob and Castro at that time, all tied in together, along with B. Kennedy's war against the Mob, after they had supported JFK's election.
JMHO

Gayle in Md.

Eric.
11-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Get out of Memphis/Tupelo fast before you have one more Elvis sighting!

Eric &gt;the life you save could be your own /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric.
11-24-2003, 10:57 AM
but there would be a bunch of Street/buildings and 1 airport without names!

Eric &gt;Eric T.H. Int'l Airport? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
11-24-2003, 11:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> Get out of Memphis/Tupelo fast before you have one more Elvis sighting!

Eric &gt;the life you save could be your own /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You're right
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-