PDA

View Full Version : Stealthcues.com is online, and NOT out of business

Scott Lee
11-21-2003, 01:31 PM
A rumor being perpetuated by some unknown individual(s) is saying that Steath Cues has been bought out, or shut down. This is completely false. The company has recently moved from outside Chicago to outside Phoenix, but is up to speed with all cue shipments, including the new "Dually" handles, and the Stealth Air Jumper jump cue. Their website: www.stealthcues.com (http://www.stealthcues.com) is up and operating, and although it is not complete, the new line of 2004 cues is up on the site.

Scott Lee

ras314
11-21-2003, 01:54 PM
"including the new "Dually" handles"

So that's what those bumpy handles are called.

Not sure why Stealthcues came up in the Bunjee thread.

cycopath
11-21-2003, 02:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr>including the new "Dually" handles...<hr /></blockquote>

Does that mean they can carry a 1 ton load?

Chris Cass
11-22-2003, 12:20 AM
Hi Scott,

Sadly that's what I heard and I'm part of the rumer problem I guess. I'm just going to have to kick that Kucharo in the butt.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
11-22-2003, 09:19 AM
The big question....

Are they paying a royalty to Fast Larry? After all he invented the jump cue...didn't he? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11-23-2003, 03:05 PM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

Wally_in_Cincy
11-24-2003, 09:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FL is the one:</font><hr>Wally, don't you have nothing better to do than to trash some pro you wish you could be......<hr /></blockquote>

Not really /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wevoca
11-24-2003, 03:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FL is the one:</font><hr> Post deleted by ccb_admin_2 <hr /></blockquote>

I read this post, it had nothing in it to be deleted. FL did a polite but firm defense of Stealth cues being in business and did not like competitors trashing them, that is all he said. He put a little zinger on Wally, but it was Wally who zinged him first. Does this mean, there is no freedom of speech on this board, big brother controls all thought, erases what they do not like, that is what the white man did to the red man, took our native tounge away, we could no longer speak our language. They put us in a concentration camp, back then it was called a reservation. The white man does not want freedom of speech. He has forked tounge, his law says that, but the reality of this is quite different. This is very apparent on this board as well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif