PDA

View Full Version : Pechauer Cues

FearlessInc
11-22-2003, 09:39 AM
Alright...been bouncing around lately about which cue to get, but many of suggested custom cues. What do you guys think of Pechauer Cues? I don't think it'll get one customized especially for me but one that's already out. I might, probably send up to $350 for one. Any recommendations and/or any experience with the ones you have? (If you mention your experience, don't forget to mention which model cue you have)
Thanks!

Wally_in_Cincy
11-22-2003, 09:49 AM
I don't know their prices but my girlfriend has a Pechauer cue and it is very nice. Well crafted and plays great. If I didn't like McDermott so much I would probably buy a Pechauer.

Barbara
11-22-2003, 09:49 AM
Can't go wrong with a Pechauer. Great cues and great people to deal with.

Of course, I may be a little biased... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
11-22-2003, 09:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Can't go wrong with a Pecahuer. Great cues and great people to deal with.

Of course, I may be a little biased... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

How would your sponsor feel about your mispelling his name?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif sorry

did someone say <font color="red"> Pechauer </font color>

Barbara
11-22-2003, 09:56 AM
Time to clip the nails!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
11-22-2003, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Time to clip the nails!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

you mean sharpen the claws? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

she hate me /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara
11-22-2003, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
you mean sharpen the claws? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

she hate me /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Barbara~~~worries that Wally is seeing Elvis... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FearlessInc
11-22-2003, 10:31 AM
So... any recommendations in particular? Hehe

Jay
11-22-2003, 10:31 AM
Pechauer cues are excellent made cues. I have a custom one coming in hopefully next week. I have been waiting months for it. Excellent quality and awesome customer service. You cant go wrong with Pechauer. The cool thing about their cues is that you can customize the current models that they have ie you can choose different woods and inlay materials. You cant get that with any other cue for the their prices.

Pelican
11-22-2003, 10:35 AM
I have an older Pechauer. Not a high end. Even though I don't use it(just part of my pile of cues)it shoots really well.

FearlessInc
11-22-2003, 04:50 PM
I heard good things about these cues... no one has any opinions, recommendations, or stories about them?

FearlessInc
11-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Another question - Are Pechauer Cues only available online or can I actually find them at my local billiards store in the city?

Cueless Joey
11-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Are you sure you don't want a South West, Szambotti or Hercek?

FearlessInc
11-22-2003, 06:04 PM
Yeah probably...

Checking this out right now. http://www.seyberts.com/pechauer/2003/p03.htm

griffith_d
11-22-2003, 07:49 PM
I am sure everyone us sick of me showing the one I have, but it is my current playing cue and it hits very solid. I got it from Seybert's and had the ebony handle added, a black joint collar and a black butt cap,..it took longer for Pechauer to custom make it(3 months), but well worth the wait.

You can't go wrong with a Pechauer.

http://www.seyberts.com/pechauer/ivory/2.htm

Griff

FearlessInc
11-22-2003, 08:37 PM
Nice...just the price /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif is a little too high for me.

Fred Agnir
11-24-2003, 09:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FearlessInc:</font><hr> Another question - Are Pechauer Cues only available online or can I actually find them at my local billiards store in the city? <hr /></blockquote> Are you in The City, or do you mean your city? Pechauer is out of the midwest (Green Bay, Wisconsin) so I'm sure billiard supply stores and pool halls would have them in and around that area. I don't see many in New England.

Fred

Chris Cass
11-24-2003, 09:23 AM
Socrates, has one and it's really pretty. He had a phenolic joint installed. It's not high end nor is it a plane jane. I don't think he'd part with it but it's in mint condition and he does collect cues so it's not that he would be selling his only cue. Check him out on the user list and pm him. He might send you a pic of it. JAT BTW, he likes to be called So-Crates. hahahahahahaha RJ. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~can see it now. nexttime it's, "I'm thinking about Nova cues." /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif