PDA

View Full Version : Is Rush'coming out'?

Qtec
11-25-2003, 07:00 AM
In his first moments back on the air Monday, he said the "five intense weeks" in the Arizona rehab center were "a wonderful process ... as important as the first grade and maybe the second grade."

Limbaugh said the one of the most important lessons he learned was not to be a phony, although he said he has always been himself on the air.

"I don't want anybody to get frightened about this, now," Limbaugh said. "This has no impact on what you have come to know, love and respect here because I've not been phony here. I have not been artificial or any of that on the program. I was all that elsewhere. I was all that other places, but not here.

"I can no longer anticipate what I think people want and try to give that to them," he said. "I can no longer try to live my life by making other people happy. I can no longer turn over the power of my feelings to anybody else, which is what I have done a lot of my life. I have thought that I had to be this way or that way in order to be liked or appreciated or understood. In the process I denied myself who I was."
Limbaugh gave no specifics about what he meant by this, but he said more would emerge during his shows in the coming weeks.

Should be interesting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif