PDA

View Full Version : Who Has The Highest IQ?

TomBrooklyn
11-25-2003, 11:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz (from Who Has The Highest IQ):</font><hr> (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=28773&amp; page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)Tom try out this IQ test. (http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/authorize/register.jsp?url=/tests/uiq/index.jsp) It's pretty good. I scored 127. Not bad for a grade school drop out<hr /></blockquote>Sorry for the delay, nAz. I put it off until yesterday as I was afraid of finding out I might be even dumber than I thought. It only took about 20 minutes and was relatively painless however. I scored 138. I graduated from grade school, but I'm only 4 points higher than I was at that time. Not too surprising as I've been freewheeling since then. The Visionary Philosopher and Plato things are nice though. Maybe I'll have some business cards made up that I can pass out around the pool hall: Tom Brooklyn, Visionary Philosopher.

Congratulations, Tom! Your IQ score is 138 This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate. During the test, you answered four different types of questions mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain works. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. (Apparently, playing pool is not one of the ways. Ed.) Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

UWPoolGod
11-26-2003, 10:28 AM
I randomly searched for IQ tests the other day and took a few. I actually did this one and got a 132. The ones I missed were probably the philisophical type questions or word ones. I was always super good at math and problem solving but bad at english/comprehension. High school SAT I had a 740 Math and only a 420 Verbal. Terrible.

Wally_in_Cincy
11-26-2003, 10:57 AM
You were smart enough to not dredge up the old thread. There is hope for you /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
11-26-2003, 02:10 PM
I know who doesn't.................me

Kato

Chris Cass
11-26-2003, 03:47 PM
Hi Tom,

I narrowed this down to two people, Fred and Phil. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Both can discuss any subject at anytime but one requires lots of coffee w/cream. hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~can talk pool all day long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dg-in-centralpa
11-26-2003, 09:32 PM
I got a 126. I did well on the math and I forget what else.

DG - smarter than the average bear

11-27-2003, 03:04 AM
Does anyone really believe that this IQ test is accurate? They try to solicit 14.95 for the full IQ report. It would seem that the higher the result given to the test subject the more appealling it would be for the subject to purchase the full test results. How many people are going to invest $14.95 in a report which tells them how stupid they are?

I'm sure there are a few true idiots out there that would still purchase the report(por ejemplo eg8r.) "Look Momma, Me score an 58 on this here test. I be smarter then George W.!!!"

Fred Agnir
11-27-2003, 06:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote thenewmessiah:</font><hr> Does anyone really believe that this IQ test is accurate?<hr /></blockquote> I don't believe IQ tests mean a whole lot of anything, accurate or not.

[ QUOTE ]
They try to solicit 14.95 for the full IQ report. It would seem that the higher the result given to the test subject the more appealling it would be for the subject to purchase the full test results. How many people are going to invest $14.95 in a report which tells them how stupid they are?
<hr /></blockquote>Exactly. And, IMO, I'm not sure how much smarts someone has to have to be shelling $14.95 for the ego boost.

Fred &lt;~~~ the world must be coming to an end now that I agreed (moslty) with your post

11-28-2003, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe IQ tests mean a whole lot of anything, accurate or not.<hr /></blockquote>
I do like the fact the test is entitled "Emode's Ultimate IQ test." I hear the two experts who designed the test go by the names "Bill and Ted." haha... "Tom, you're one righteous dude, your score of 138 on this Ultimate I.Q. test is most excellent."
[ QUOTE ]
the world must be coming to an end now that I agreed (moslty) with your post<hr /></blockquote>
How could you disagree with the New Messiah?

Nightstalker
11-28-2003, 11:51 PM
I scored a 145 at IQ Test (http://www.intelligencetest.com/) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
12-01-2003, 11:14 PM
Phil's the smartest guy I know. He would probably break that test /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato~~~constistently scores in the mid 130's on IQ tests. That and $1.82 buys me my Sunday coffee at Borders. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif