PDA

View Full Version : To all visitors, click "collapse" on main page....

02-19-2002, 01:18 AM
And then once you select a topic select flat mode. for an easy way to check out the posts. Both highlighted options are in the middle of the screen on the right hand side.
Give it time and you will all like this better.

02-19-2002, 01:34 AM
I did it and I still got 5 pages. I come back after 7 hours and there are many more posts but the ones I already saw are up front but nearly 200 on the first page. Just something else to get used to, no big deal.

It's interesting that the traffic on the CCB seems up about ten fold and playpool.com is dead. Only two posts since I left. Hopefully things will level off on the CCB and there will be a more reasonable number of posts. After the "Gee, look at the doodad I found" is finished maybe the deserters will be back. They're going to have a lot of extra time on their hands otherwise.

cheesemouse
02-19-2002, 01:40 AM
Ken,
If you register you can set the # of posts per page in your prefrences and you won't have 5 pages but as few as two.

02-19-2002, 02:06 AM
What TheShot suggested works good. I will be registering soon to take full advantage of all the perks. This seems to be working fine.

It's interesting that Brady's thread on the radio show got 147 views and some discussion here but only 21 views and no replies on playpool. I was kinda hoping that playpool would take off but it seems that is not going to happen.