PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the help, ordered my table yesterday...

MD_SPEED
11-27-2003, 07:26 AM
Ordered an Olhausen Reno. 8' with wider rails. Maple with cherry finish. Diamond sights, and Simonis #860. Now I just need to get some balls and cues.

Rich R.
11-27-2003, 08:12 AM
Don't a basic set of balls, a rack, a bridge and a couple of house cues come with the table? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It is quite common for these items to be included.
Although, if they are included, they will not be the best quality. They will be good enough to get you started. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, congrats on the new table. How long before delivery?
Hopefully, before Christmas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MD_SPEED
11-27-2003, 08:34 AM
Nothing came with the table. We could have rolled a package into the price but as you said, they were not the best pieces. I'd prefer to buy the balls, cues, cover, etc that I want rather than have a basic package. I'm looking at getting Aramith balls and some decent maple cues.

Delivery date is December 6th.

woody_968
11-27-2003, 10:00 AM
Congrats man, sounds like a table that should play very well. And good idea sellecting your own accessories, I bought a cheap set of balls just to get started on my table and wish I would have gone ahead and spent the money on good ones. Oh well, guess Ill always have ones for the kids to play with.

Nightstalker
11-28-2003, 11:46 PM
I recommend at least the Aramith Premiums. If the budget allows go with either the Aramith Super Pros or the Brunswick Centennial balls. Here is a link to an online retailer with great prices on those sets of balls: Billiards Express (http://www.billiardsexpress.com/balls1test.html)