PDA

View Full Version : Well it's dead on the CCB

Kato
11-28-2003, 08:27 AM
and of course I'm at work bored off my A$$ because all of my vendors are closed for the holiday. I'd like to know how I'm expected to waste the next 7 hours if no one is here to hang out with me?

Can someone please come over my place today and clean my kitchen? I'd really appreciate it.

Kato~~~home=complete destruction /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rich R.
11-28-2003, 08:30 AM
Sorry Kato, I took the four day weekend and I am not at work today. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just checking in for a minute and I'll probably be gone by the time you read this. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enjoy the peace and quiet, I'm sure it will be back to business as usual, on Monday.

dg-in-centralpa
11-28-2003, 10:07 AM
Sorry Kato - I'm getting ready for another big turkey dinner. Yesterday was with family, today with friends.

DG - a person can never have too many friends

Barbara
11-28-2003, 10:22 AM
Yeah Kato, it's gonna be one of them days.

And remind me to not read yours and Fred A's posts anymore. Because thanks to you two guys, not only do I have 8 lbs of leftover turkey in the fridge, but a gob of Chinese takeout from Wednesday night.

Barbara~~~watching "Turner and Hooch" for the umpteenth time...

Kato
11-28-2003, 10:27 AM
I'm about to run over to my parents home to raid the fridge under the guise of letting out the dog /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd like to explain this to ya Barbara though. I hardly eat any of what I cook. Mostly I give it away, it's the enjoyment of the process that I like. Watching it come together.

Kato~~~will take that 8lbs of bird and mow down that take out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r
11-28-2003, 10:54 AM
Kato, find some pool game online and play it all day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I had a day like that on Wednesday...

eg8r

Tom_In_Cincy
11-28-2003, 11:07 AM
Up at 515am this morning to get the wife to the mall.. and just as I suspected, there was already a line. Must have been atleast 300 women ready to spend money. (it was too dark to count them all, there could have been a thousand women..)

I really don't know how they do it... does 'braggin' rites have anything to do with this?

Kato
11-28-2003, 12:15 PM
I just got back from raiding my parents refrigerator and they were giving the traffic report. The malls are SLAMMED!!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~shopping on-line baby!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
11-28-2003, 12:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Can someone please come over my place today and clean my kitchen? I'd really appreciate it.

Kato~~~home=complete destruction /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I will! Just send me the plane ticket! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Iowashark
11-28-2003, 12:21 PM
Kato, I feel ya buddy. I'm also stuck at work today. Everyone else in the Tax and License department is gone and they needed someone here to man the mail and the phone unless something came up. Of course nothing has so I've been playing a little euchre online. I wonder if I'm allowed to be doing that. I'm probably being shadowed right now by IT. Oh well, nothing else to do than pi$$ off the higher ups.

~~Dave--agrees the CCB is slow today.

TomBrooklyn
11-28-2003, 12:49 PM
If you think it's quiet here, you'd should see how quiet it is on the Christian Pool Forum. (http://www.billiards-pool.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=12&amp;98) It's like a church over there. (a Catholic Church, not a Pentecostal Church.)

Chris Cass
11-28-2003, 12:55 PM
Hi Ya Kato,

You know I'm always available. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don't do well with house clean-up though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif I would help ya out but the lasttime I tried helping a friend I messed the guy up. He now thinks he's going to win the "World Series of Poker." What have I done? His family is going to hate me. Well, I'm just going to have to make room for him, his wife and I think 4 children and lathe equipment stuff, plus #### Leonard. That does it. Heide is just going to have to get another job. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Boy am I in deep kimshe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~the Cassman turned into the corrupter? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kato
11-28-2003, 01:33 PM
Chris, perhaps you're no longer the "Cassman" or "Cassinator". Now you're the "Cassrupter".

Word to the wise bro. DON'T ASK HEIDE TO DO MORE!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Do you really think #### is going to move to East Moline? If you want someone to play pool with you for the rest of your life then ask Heide to pay off my car, spend a few thousand a year on me for clothes, another 2 thousand for vacation, lot's of money in food and beer, make a room for me and my dog and I'll be on my way by the end of the weekend.

Kato~~~knows that Chris is looking for a one pocket game, Christ is looking for a 9-ball game, and Heide is just looking for REVENGE.

Chris Cass
11-28-2003, 01:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.

Your too funny.

Regards,

C.C.

rrmgin
12-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Tired of puerile left/right political rants? Want some pithier, higher-octaned fireworks in your daily pool-related or NPR browsings?

Start with this little gem:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?dq=&amp;hl=en&amp;lr=&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;oe=UTF-&amp;selm=20031202055940.10770.00000001%40mb-m24.aol.com