PDA

View Full Version : Andy G

Billy
11-28-2003, 04:44 PM
To all those who knew Andy - this was very sudden and extremely shocking.
All of us at our little family known as Starcade will miss him IMMENSELY as
I'm sure all his friends and family will. There are no words to describe
the place he holds in our hearts. He will be laid to rest at his home in
Ozark Alabama, but a service will be held in Fort Walton in his memory.
Please keep an eye on our webpage www.starcadebilliards.com (http://www.starcadebilliards.com) for
information - we should have it posted by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

Thank you for your prayers,

Lisa - Starcade Billiards

just noticed this on RSB

one of the ccb's own

may he rest in peace

Chris Cass
11-28-2003, 05:47 PM
OMG No way. I can't believe what I'm reading. May God rest his soul. He was one of my dearest friends. He is partly the reason I'm shooting as well as I am. This does not make me happy and I just can't believe it. This man was sending me pool tapes to keep my spirits up and refused to have me pay him return postage. He said to use the money for pool time. He knew I wasn't able to do much at the time. A dear soul he was. He also told it like it was and wasn't afraid to say it either. I for one will miss him terribly.

Sad to say the least,

Chris (Cass) Aiardo

Karatemom
11-28-2003, 05:59 PM
Andy will definitely be missed by everyone here. I never knew him personally, but through his words here and our snail mail packages, he was a true friend and had a heart of gold. My sympathies to his family.

Heide

Scott Lee
11-29-2003, 04:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Chris (Cass) Aiardo <hr /></blockquote>

Hey buddy...isn't there an "L" or two in that last name? LOL

Scott ~ wonders about his own spelling from time to time!

Sid_Vicious
11-29-2003, 09:47 AM
I am very sad to hear this news. I've known Andy for years, never had the opportunity to get to actually meet him in person, I will certainly miss him not being here. Andy was one of the legacy players posting here who always made me feel "welcome", Andy always said "Sid, I have a back table at Starcade reserved for you, and the first drink is on me." It was my big mistake for never taking the direction of Ft Walton Beach for a weekend road trip. Thanks for sharing the news. I've lost a true friend, a part of the family is gone.

Respectfully,
Sid

bolo
11-29-2003, 07:16 PM
A man is writing a sincere post about one of his dearest friends who passed away, and all you can add or get out of it,is to make a joke about how he spells his name with an added LOL. You even frame you post on the board with a big happy face. If you have a brain in your head, which I doubt, you will delete that post.

Steve Lipsky
11-29-2003, 09:33 PM
Terrible, terrible news. I only knew Andy through his posts, but he seemed to be a nice, stand-up guy. We have indeed lost a part of this board. My condolences to his family.

- Steve

Billy
11-30-2003, 05:39 AM
OMG No way. I can't believe what I'm reading. May God rest his soul. He was one of my dearest friends. He is partly the reason I'm shooting as well as I am. This does not make me happy and I just can't believe it. This man was sending me pool tapes to keep my spirits up and refused to have me pay him return postage. He said to use the money for pool time. He knew I wasn't able to do much at the time. A dear soul he was. He also told it like it was and wasn't afraid to say it either. I for one will miss him terribly.

Sad to say the least,

Chris (Cass) Aiardo
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Chris (Cass) Aiardo <hr /></blockquote>

Hey buddy...isn't there an "L" or two in that last name? LOL

Scott ~ wonders about his own spelling from time to time! <hr /></blockquote>

LOL ? ... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jmho

Rod
11-30-2003, 09:14 AM
I'm very sorry to hear of Andy's passing. I never knew him except for his kind words here on CCB and playing with him in an online Fargo tournament. My condolences to his family and many friends.

Respectfully,
Rod Elliott

Scott Lee
12-01-2003, 04:50 AM
bolo...Chris Cass happens to be a very good friend of mine! You don't even know him!

There is no disrespect intended regarding Andy G, who was a well known poster here. Sorry you took it the wrong way, but that doesn't really surprise me, considering some of your past posts.

MikeM
12-02-2003, 07:01 AM
Just heard the news and am saddened. I never met Andy personally, but have traded many PMs with him. He was always friendly and helpful.

May he rest in peace.

Mike