http://members.lycos.nl/agli2/hpbimg/church%202.JPG

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
11-30-2003, 02:59 AM
Where's this church?
I want to send them a hefty donation.

Chris Cass
11-30-2003, 03:59 PM
Well I'm glad these churchs are getting with the program. We all know religion and polotics don't miss and that sign will definitly make you look.

I seen one at the ATM machine the othwer day. It said, "Your wife called and wanted you to pick up some money for dinner." HAHAHAHA Better than the old boring things. I can see it now with the next generation. The sign will read, "Yo Dude, get some doe, Dad needs a back." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~wonder what eg8r is thinking?????

Candyman
11-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Like I have told you in the past, you can't believe everything you see or read on the web. It is more likely someone used Photoshop or some other software to create the image.

Qtec
11-30-2003, 10:53 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Q

pooltchr
12-02-2003, 12:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Candyman:</font><hr> Like I have told you in the past, you can't believe everything you see or read on the web. It is more likely someone used Photoshop or some other software to create the image. <hr /></blockquote>

Look closely at the second line...the letters on both ends extend slightly beyond the edge of the message part of the sign...a pretty good indicator of some technical creativity.

Candyman
12-03-2003, 02:06 PM
You have a great eye, Steve! I wish I could get those kind of reads on the pool table. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Candyman
12-03-2003, 02:10 PM
Check out the very top of the sign. Someone brushed out the original text.

nAz
12-03-2003, 02:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Candyman:</font><hr> Check out the very top of the sign. Someone brushed out the original text. <hr /></blockquote>

lol

I think i posted the site where you can alter the text in this image a while ago. some of you need to pay better attention /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

good one Q

Candyman
12-03-2003, 08:48 PM
My wife keeps telling me that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif