PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of baking...

SPetty
11-30-2003, 07:17 PM
Does anyone have a tiny batch cookie recipe?

I don't keep cookies in the house, but sometimes you want a cookie or two. Is there such a thing as a cookie recipe that makes just one or two cookies?

Karatemom
11-30-2003, 10:20 PM
Are you sure you want to go through all that work for just one or two cookies?? LOL. Talk to Kato, last I heard, one batch of his cookie dough makes about 2 cookies (basketball size, that is) hahahahahaha.

I've got recipes for small cookies, but not a small recipe for cookies, LOL.

Heide ~ getting hungry

CarolNYC
12-01-2003, 02:23 AM
Spetty,
You are too funny-the good ole
Pillsbury Dough Boy"-just cut a slice and store the rest! ha ha ha
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UWPoolGod
12-01-2003, 09:04 AM
Just get a bunch of Cookie Dough Ben & Jerrys ice cream and let them sit in the sink for a day. Once the ice cream melts you'll have little clumps of cookie dough. Mash them together to a spoon sized portion, put on cookie sheet and put in oven.

Todd <--- never tried it and doubt it would work. LOL

Kato
12-01-2003, 12:10 PM
That's my girl. So smart. Problem with that Carol is that I just start eating the dough. Why put it in the oven.

Kato~~~has lots of trouble baking cookies /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SPetty
12-01-2003, 12:21 PM
Frozen premade cookie dough... I never would have thought of that! Thanks, CarolNYC!

Although UWPoolGod's idea is almost the same thing, it doesn't sound nearly as good... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
12-01-2003, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> ....sometimes you want a cookie or two.<hr /></blockquote>

And for your birthday you can bake yerself a cupcake /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just don't ask the folks in the store for "cupcake mix" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CarolNYC
12-01-2003, 01:39 PM
Alfonso's sells them one at a time! ha ha ha
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
12-01-2003, 01:40 PM
Anytime girl,
The easiest way!
Take care!
Craol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
12-01-2003, 01:42 PM
Oh you little sweetiepie,
I eat the dough,too, so we'll just have to buy TWO of them,one to eat and one to cook ha ha ha,okay?
love ya,
Carol

SPetty
12-01-2003, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> And for your birthday you can bake yerself a cupcake <hr /></blockquote>Um, I've done that. That's not too weird, is it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rod
12-01-2003, 02:53 PM
SWSOB /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm thnking it might be less time, effort, and expense of lighting an oven to just buy them. If you bought a few, wrapped them well and froze them you could just warm them in the microwave. Well that is unless you had to have fresh baked. I liked Carol's idea of the dough boy cookies. LOL

~~~ rod, not a cookie maker or baker

SPetty
12-01-2003, 03:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> SWSOB /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>Would someone please ask Rod what this means so that I don't have to look so stupid? All I can come up with is "So Weird, Stupid Old Bitch", and he probably didn't mean that... Unless he did, in which case I didn't want to ask and look even more stupid! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or maybe "So What, Senile Old Biddy"?

UWPoolGod
12-01-2003, 03:47 PM
Persoanlly I thought it was "Skanky White Son Ova B!+c#"

Rod
12-01-2003, 03:56 PM
since were speaking of baking, Sure read all bad thoughts in my post. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We were speaking of baking, eh? Only good thoughts this close to Christmas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Fred Agnir
12-02-2003, 07:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> SWSOB /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>Would someone please ask Rod what this means so that I don't have to look so stupid? All I can come up with is "So Weird, Stupid Old Bitch", and he probably didn't mean that... Unless he did, in which case I didn't want to ask and look even more stupid! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or maybe "So What, Senile Old Biddy"? <hr /></blockquote>
Sealed With Some Orange Bilge
South West Sticks So Oddly Beautiful

HTH

Fred

Kato
12-02-2003, 08:47 AM
Shoot With Some Old Booty?

Kato