PDA

View Full Version : Music City Open

SRpool
12-01-2003, 03:12 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has any info on the Music City Open that should be coming up.

Thanks
Sarah

SPetty
12-01-2003, 03:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SRpool:</font><hr> Music City Open<hr /></blockquote>Hi Sarah,

Check out http://www.jobbilliards.com/pro.htm - There's some info near the bottom. The dates are in direct conflict with the Windy City Open. Hope that helps!

Sally
12-01-2003, 05:11 PM
It's January 6-11, 2004, and it sure does conflict directly with Windy City.

Chris Cass
12-01-2003, 05:22 PM
Ahh Yes,

Home of my buddy Bobby Pickle, idol of one SPetty and the "Oh, he's so fun to watch." I want ta pewk. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

J/K, me and Bobby are tight. It's you SPetty that's pushing my buttons when you say that crap. Well, I love ya anyway even though your evil. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~dusted by Bobby Pickle, the human free wheeling machine. LOL

SRpool
12-02-2003, 05:58 AM
Thanks everyone. Too bad they conflict, but I hope they both get good turn outs. Hopefully I will see some of you at either of the two tournaments (most likely Music City)

Take care.
Sarah

SPetty
12-02-2003, 04:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Home of my buddy Bobby Pickle, idol of one SPetty and the "Oh, he's so fun to watch."

C.C.~~dusted by Bobby Pickle, the human free wheeling machine. <hr /></blockquote>HAHAHA! Sorry about that, Cassman! It's just that I've led such a sheltered life - I've never seen anything like him before!

You know, it's all thanks to you that I got to see him in the first place. I was following you around like a little puppy because you played so good and were so fun to watch yourself! I guess that's why it was doubly impressive watching Pickle "dust" you! And so fast! hahaha I just hope I'm around to see the rematch when you take him down! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SPetty~~~who's evilness is totally unintentional...

Chris Cass
12-03-2003, 04:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>
SPetty~~~who's evilness is totally unintentional... <hr /></blockquote>

I know that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~owes SPetty a beer or two.