PDA

View Full Version : Dec. Inside Pool...To be continued?

PQQLK9
12-02-2003, 09:06 AM
Just got my Dec. edition of Inside Pool and three articles (Allison's ,Keith's and Scott's) are to be continued on page 126. (Tom's is to be continued on page 127.)
Problem is the magazine only has 120 pages. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato
12-02-2003, 09:11 AM
You're right!!!!!!!!! You probably know by now that page 118-119.

Love the picture of Jeanette. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

PQQLK9
12-02-2003, 09:19 AM
Thanks Kato...I was still turning pages. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sally
12-02-2003, 10:11 AM
Sorry about the confusion. Yes, there were a couple of errors in the magazine. As always. LOL. For Christmas, I want an error-free magazine!

I think that article from Keith is one of his best, though. What do you think?

Thanks for the compliment on the picture of Jeanette. She looks great, doesn't she? Did you see the one on the inside where she looks like she's blowing a kiss?

pooltchr
12-02-2003, 10:27 AM
Sally,
I really enjoyed Keith's article. It's good advise for pool and for life as well. Just be yourself!

Thanks too, for the write-up on our tour.

Steve

Rich R.
12-02-2003, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr>For Christmas, I want an error-free magazine!
<hr /></blockquote>
Sally, that is a real Christmas wish. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Almost all of my reading, for pleasure, consists of magazines. I don't think I have ever seen an issue, of any magazine, that was "error-free". /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I just roll with it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I still hope your Christmas wish comes true. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Perk
12-02-2003, 11:12 AM
I hope my issue arrives today. Seems I am always behind others in receiving my issue. I cant wait.

PQQLK9
12-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Hey Steve,I see you made it on page 98. The cover is next. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pooltchr
12-02-2003, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Hey Steve,I see you made it on page 98. The cover is next. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Thanks Nick. Problem is in that picture, I'm the one handing out the money, not collecting it!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ralph S.
12-02-2003, 10:08 PM
You beat me to it POOLK9. I was wondering myself if a few of the pages had torn off and were still in the mailman's bag. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif