PDA

View Full Version : thenewmessiah step in...

nAz
12-02-2003, 12:25 PM
You PMed this...
"The funny thing about next Monday won't seem very funny to you, but rest assured that it'll be hilarious to the bartender, the coroner, and all the monkeys. "

Monday has come and gone and nothing has happend...You sir are a fraud!

12-02-2003, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You PMed this...
"The funny thing about next Monday won't seem very funny to you, but rest assured that it'll be hilarious to the bartender, the coroner, and all the monkeys. "

Monday has come and gone and nothing has happend... <hr /></blockquote>

We're each the star of our own personal saga, which in your case is actually more of a light-beer commercial.

Cueless Joey
12-02-2003, 11:52 PM
This fukker is sick.
We'll know if he is fake since Fast Larry will be in Japan all week next week.

12-02-2003, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This fukker is sick. <hr /></blockquote>

I always knew we would make great lovers, especially after our lips met.

nAz
12-03-2003, 09:24 AM
<hr /></blockquote>

We're each the star of our own personal saga, which in your case is actually more of a light-beer commercial. <hr /></blockquote>

bwahahahaha d!ck!

pooljunkie73
12-03-2003, 09:49 AM
This is the PM this dude just sent me...If you never have to deal with angry, drunken Basque separatists who have stolen the Shroud Of Turin again, it'll be too soon.

Can someone please tell me what the hell this means?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

UWPoolGod
12-03-2003, 10:43 AM
I think that is code for:
The goat flies nightly round the stone, mend dark taco groupings under false.

TomBrooklyn
12-03-2003, 10:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooljunkie73:</font><hr>If you never have to deal with angry, drunken Basque separatists who have stolen the Shroud Of Turin again, it'll be too soon.
Can someone please tell me what the hell this means? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>Hi pooljunkie,

Maybe tnm is expressing hope that you are never affected by any terrorist activities of the Basque Separatists; or maybe he means they are generally unpleasant and disagreeable to deal with in general. Perhaps tnm supports a unified Spain or he is just opposed to Basque extremist tactics.

Apparently he is under the impression that you have had some dealings with them before. Is this so?

What I'm unclear about is if it was the Basques who stole the Shroud of Turin in Constantinople in 1204.

TomBk

Wally_in_Cincy
12-03-2003, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>
What I'm unclear about is if it was the Basques who stole the Shroud of Turin in Constantinople in 1204.

TomBk
<hr /></blockquote>

No.

Elvis did it,in 1974, in a drug-induced stupor.

pooljunkie73
12-04-2003, 12:38 AM
lmfao...Thanks for clearing that up for me...i think.

I played pool with some of the Basques last year and broke their ass. Maybe he was backing them.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kent Mc.

bluewolf
12-04-2003, 07:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> You PMed this...

Monday has come and gone and nothing has happend...You sir are a fraud! <hr /></blockquote>

Yappingwolf likes to do things like use Larry's pic, post his home address and attempt to copy his writing style. Alias Names on playpool pretending to be his, using some of his words to flame me, using such names as 'fatlarryguninger',slight mispelling of his names etc.

The writng style is never a complete success. You see two writing styles mixed in.

YW has been kicked off of playpool a dozen times, az,billiards-pool and even here. I would not be surprised at all.<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> This fukker is sick.
We'll know if he is fake since Fast Larry will be in Japan all week next week. <hr /></blockquote>

Not necessarily. Yap knows when Larry is leaving as do many others. Since yap has been kicked off all of the forums, this one continues to send daily emails to him including sick little smilies (which she got from a yahoo emoticon),calling him a fraud, telling him he might have an 'accident' on his trip,etc, posting under the email addie of yappingwolf@yahoo. com

Telling Larry he might have an accident, is that so different from some of the threats some of you have received in pms? This might not be yap but it could be any sicko who trolls the boards, knows the schedule, and wants to make it appear it is him.

So, in effect, if this one does not post while Larry is gone, it means they know his schedule. Also Larry will have a laptop with him on his trip,so that really proves nothing,ie Larry or not Larry.

That one lives to torment others and get any negative emotional responses he/she can. Whether this is yw or someone else, this one feeds and needs the negative emotions of others to fullfill his or her sick psychological needs.

This is a nobody, nothing, sicko. Best to give no further attention. Contact button is there for a reason.

Hope that helps.

Laura

UWPoolGod
12-04-2003, 09:32 AM
I just don't understand why people have to have so many split personalities and have multiple handles. One day Fl will be a redneck, the next a gangsta rapper, himself being good, himself going off on someone, his new indian wannabe. Just be one handle and get the due respect you deserve. Give up the games.

bluewolf
12-04-2003, 06:28 PM
Kind of like a sick Agatha Christy mystery. I know someone else who likes to use aliases, who likes to write like some things I have seen here.

That one is not quite as sick as yap but still disturbed. Someone who I have reason to believe is mad at Larry right now. This is someone who sometimes goes back to posting in their own name, once their aliases are called out, then when things get too hot for them, they hide again, another alias.

Upon reading these posts again, this may in fact not be yap, but someone else we all know well. Put your thinking caps on, my ccb friends or ignore and push the contact button.

Laura

cueball1950
12-04-2003, 08:22 PM
and he PM'D me the other night trying to get me to date him....what kind of weirdo is this. kept asking me if i love him.....weird to say the least. i told him to go mate with his dog.......................................mike

bluewolf
12-05-2003, 09:05 AM
I know lots of people dont like some things Larry does and some do not like him, but lets be logical for a moment.I do not like many things he does either, but we are still friends,even though he almost never does what I say (like stay off the forums). I do know him well enough to know what his computer skills are and arent.

When Larry first was on ccb, he wanted to get his pic under his name. I was going to do this for him but he was banned by then.

Larry does not have the computer skills to do this (the pic of him) without someone doing it for him and the people who help him with his computer I know and they would not do this for him in an alias. He has lost word files because he did not know where he saved them nor how to find them and thought that they disappeared.Someone had to find them for him. Someone had to show him how to get on this forum,make a signature and how to post and without giving the person away, I know who taught him how to do those things.

Remember how confused he was with the titles, even how to make paragraphs? It took him months to learn how to get into his pm box. When he finally did, he had a box full of pms weeks old. We are talking about a guy who constantly is needing help on his computer and how to use it.Book smart but not computer smart at all. He is learning SLOWLY but could never put up a pic.On az it is different. All you have to do is send the pic to mike and he puts it up for you. On billiards-pool, the admin had to do this for him and so on.

Not to insult anyone here who is older and very good at computers, but I have worked a lot with people in his age bracket, some of which were intellectually quite smart, and his computer problems are typical of many in his age bracket.Larry is also bright but functions on computers only in things taught to him step by step and almost all of these things have been had to be taught to him several times before he got it.

As far as yw, while putting up Larry's pic is his/her style, anyone with reasonable computer skills could do this. yw ip was traced to an aol server near the dullas airport in DC. I use modem, comcast. When I asked a technician to trace mine, it was traced to the same server, which is about 30 minutes from where I live. Even though I have a fast connection and download,this means that my cable company is using this server to do mail and internet. Who knows how many millions of computers are going through this same server. DC,and its suburbs is a very big place. There is no way to know who yw is based only on this information. Larry is speculating and we do not agree on this person's identity. I do not know who this yw is and speculation with so little to go on, imo, is futile.

Only the admin would have access to this person's ip and if they registered under yahoo, hotmail etc, well these folks are very hard to pin down, since the software only requires a return, click on link from whatever email they registered in.

Just to clear up the yw thing. Unless someone here or on another forum knows this person personally, there is no way to tell their identity. I have a good idea about the psychological profile but the identity, no.

This alias is reasonably computer literate. I believe this is a person who has deep seated resentments, a man who cannot get a woman and if I am correct would resent someone like nAz who is successful in this area. If this is who I think this is, this is a regular poster who has been on ccb for a long time, and in fact predates my coming on here shy of two years ago.

Comon, you know how aliases work if the person has been around awhile.The person can attempt to make it look like me,yw, Larry, or anyone else, if they know computers and have seen people here post and know how they write.

Just like slimjim, if an savvy alias (not a Larry) is allowed to be on ccb for very long, it can take months of studying writing and personality profiles revealed in the alias posts and the posts of others to come close to being sure of that person's identity.

Laura