PDA

View Full Version : and so it was in the land of the CCB...

rackmup
04-17-2002, 04:24 PM
...that Tom_in_Cincy would reach the pinnacle of CCB status, that of "Reigning Addict", before anyone else. It is a position of vast wealth, posting superiority and knowledge beyond what us mere mortals can comprehend.

Accolades my King, we of the village are at your service.

Humbly,

Ken (a mere "enthusiast" and p/t village idiot)

Tom_In_Cincy
04-17-2002, 04:26 PM
OK, this can be 401.. You have a great vacation, and even better playing time next week.

rackmup
04-17-2002, 04:32 PM
Pool playing on Friday, Fishing on Saturday, church on Sunday, more CCB drivel beginning Monday.

That's my immediate schedule.

Enjoy your reign as King my Sire. Be forwarned, others are approaching the village and your castle, in search of your throne.

Regards,

Ken

Doctor_D
04-17-2002, 04:33 PM
Congratulations Tom !!!

Dr. D.

cheesemouse
04-17-2002, 06:57 PM
Tom, congrats
Your key'stroke' is nearly perfect /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Ralph S.
04-17-2002, 10:06 PM
Way to go Tom, congrats on being the first official addict of the CCB.
Ralph S.

stickman
04-17-2002, 10:21 PM
I'm addicted, but lack the official title. Alas, I'm just a lowly enthusiast. There are those that post a lot but say nothing, but you my friend, by the vast majority of your posts, make valuable contributions. Congratulations, I enjoy reading all your posts. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Rod
04-17-2002, 10:30 PM
Oh dear an addict on the board. I had no idea I was in such company. For me to follow in the foot steps of a true great one is Absolutely Amazing. I hope I am worthy! Just one question Tom, is it true? Are you in a position of vast wealth? I don't care about the posting superiority or knowledge. I just want the cash!! I realize my portion will be small because I don't type as fast.

TomBrooklyn
04-18-2002, 01:30 AM
I have an idea. How about every registered user sends six dollars to every person when they reach a new level. Of course, when you reach a new level you will get six dollars from everyone.

With this system, soon we will all be rich!