PDA

View Full Version : The Cannibal of Rotenburg

nAz
12-03-2003, 02:50 PM
anyone here want to be eaten???

Full story (http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=4145 40&section=news)

KASSEL, Germany (Reuters) - A German man has confessed in court to killing and eating a willing victim, saying it had felt like a religious act to eat human flesh.

Offering a full account of the killing that has gained him worldwide notoriety as "The Cannibal of Rotenburg", Armin Meiwes said there were "hundreds, thousands" of people seeking to fulfil their desires to eat humans or be eaten via Internet adverts in forums called "Cannibal Cafe," "Guy Cannibals" and "Torturenet". /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

eg8r
12-03-2003, 02:56 PM
Sick.

eg8r

Rod
12-03-2003, 03:10 PM
humm, fresh meat. I'll pass but it is interesting to note there were a bunch of sickos that responded to his emails. Even though he only met a few, you have to wonder what any one of them thought could possibly happen. Even if it was some kind of sick role playing. Um nAz, how is it you find these stories, fate? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nAz
12-03-2003, 03:28 PM
well i was a little hungry and didn't know what to have, so this came up on Google /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UWPoolGod
12-03-2003, 03:57 PM
Yeah its on CNN I think too.

TomBrooklyn
12-04-2003, 09:59 PM
It would be nice if Governments stopped interfering with peoples personal lives and allowed consenting adults to do what they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone else, or in this case, hurting anyone that doesn't specifically want to be hurt.

Even if the guy that wanted to be eaten had some psychological issues of which there is no clear indication, what solution would any German Government have to help him? Probably nothing. Perhaps they would like to drug him with valium or some other reality altering substance. Therefore, since they are unable and/or unwilling to help the situation, what gives them the right to dictate how people not bothering anyone else should behave?

Perhaps the man who wanted to be eaten thought himself a God or wanted to act as a proxy for one. It used to be very popular to eat Gods or animals or persons representing Gods. The continuation of this practice is one of the centerpieces of Christianity and is performed ritualistically every day in Catholic Churches around the world. In the Bible, Jesus Christ says "He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him." (John 6:55).

The German Government not only wantonly and needlessly tramples the inalienable, self-evident right of people to pursue liberty and happiness, they are tread heavily on the supposed right of people to religous freedom.

TomBrooklyn

Kato
12-05-2003, 07:56 AM
The dark side of the internet.

Kato