PDA

View Full Version : Reno

art
12-05-2003, 01:13 AM
Does anyone know if there is a players list out for Reno yet? Is anyone going???

Wally_in_Cincy
12-06-2003, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote art:</font><hr> Does anyone know if there is a players list out for Reno yet? Is anyone going??? <hr /></blockquote>

Mike Howerton of www.azbilliards.com (http://www.azbilliards.com) is posting from there. Look on the main forum "Posting from Reno"

Troy
12-06-2003, 10:38 AM
Tom from Cincy (now Sactown) is in Reno and feeding the info to Mike. Brackets from day one (yesterday) are complete &amp; on line at AZBilliards.

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote art:</font><hr> Does anyone know if there is a players list out for Reno yet? Is anyone going??? <hr /></blockquote>

Mike Howerton of www.azbilliards.com (http://www.azbilliards.com) is posting from there. Look on the main forum "Posting from Reno" <hr /></blockquote>

Tom_In_Cincy
12-06-2003, 10:58 AM
Correction.

Mike is there this week and next. I will be there next week.
If you get a chance, stop by the tournament directors table, introduce yourself and say "HI" to Mike..

Wally_in_Cincy
12-06-2003, 11:09 AM
Greetings Tom in Cincy,

Young Steve the bartender from SnookerS sends his regards. I told him I still talk to you in cyberspace sometimes. He remarked, and I agreed, that you were very helpful with giving information to newbie players such as Steve and I, along with John Grace.

Hve fun in Reno when you get there.

Wally...still in Cincy

Troy
12-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Sorry Tom, I mis-read your post on AZB..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
12-07-2003, 12:28 AM
Wally, (thanks for the kind words and tell everyone at Snookers for me "Happy Holidays")

Watch out for Steve... he's a scratch golfer also.

I wish I could've played pool as good as Steve when I was his age.. the kids gonna be a good player