View Full Version : Video-Keith M., Harry Platis, Ronnie Allen

Wally_in_Cincy
12-05-2003, 01:51 PM
Someone posted this at AZB under the "ask Keith M." forum

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3643497123&category=12 92

Anybody seen this?

UWPoolGod
12-05-2003, 02:03 PM
Man in that picture it looks like Keith is going to tear that one ball and new A-hole. Angry.

PQQLK9
12-05-2003, 02:13 PM
I have not seen that tape but I did buy a One-Pocket tape from the seller who made his first post on this forum a couple of days ago (tenfttall).The tape I bought was a fixed view with no commentary.

RailbirdJAM
12-05-2003, 03:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Someone posted this at AZB under the "ask Keith M." forum
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3643497123&amp;category=12 92 Anybody seen this? <hr /></blockquote>

I purchased a video from TenFtTall on eBay about a month or so ago. It was of Ronnie Allen playing Keith McCready, and the only audio was the Musak playing in the tournament venue. Although you could see the players talking to each other, you cannot hear what they are saying.

The video camera is in a fixed position and there is only one view, kind of a semi bird's-eye view. The videographer probably was seated several rows up.

Ronnie and Keith take turns walking out of the camera's sight when their turn at the table is over. One disappears and another appears. It is not of professional quality, but, for me, it was a must-have to be added to my paltry pool video collection.

RailbirdJAM

tateuts
12-05-2003, 09:23 PM
These tapes are a lot of fun to watch even though they're mediocre quality. I don't have this one but I have a tape from this seller of Keith playing Mikey Sigel in a 9 ball tournament - both in their prime. Where else are you going to find that? Sigel won, but it was a good match!

Chris

Chris Cass
12-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Hi Wally,

The late Andy G. sent me this tape and I watched it. I also joked with Keith about it at the Open. I asked him if Ronnie picked his partner. LOL Keith did all the shooting and his partner sold out most of the time except when Keith told him what to shoot. Ronnie wouldn't stop with the mouth the entire time. I won't give away the ending but I tell ya. It was painful to watch.

Regards,

C.C.~~thanks Andy.

hemicudas
12-09-2003, 03:17 PM
I bought that tape on Ebay. Like CC said, Ronnie talks a lot,,, but that's Ronnie's long suit. It is a very good tape. Ronnie makes the best ONE ball, ONE handed out shot ever in that video. Remember it CC?

Chris Cass
12-10-2003, 03:50 AM
Yes I do Bill. Tell ya what, he didn't sweat anything. I also thought Keith shot superb. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.