PDA

View Full Version : chelmsford / joss tour

cueball1950
04-17-2002, 08:16 PM
ok.. who is going to chelmsford this weekend. with ryan mccreech winning it last weekend with the elite field that was there. (strickland, rempe, tommy kennedy , charlie williams. johnny archer, and keith mccready, tony robles and ginky) there has to be hope for some of us out here??
so lets join the fun this weekend.....lol.........mike

Retardo
04-17-2002, 08:42 PM
This at least 3rd time I've heard of him (McCreesh)winning tournament "he wasnt supposed to win" Lets face it, he plays real strong-Luck cant take you all the way in a field like that!

Ken
04-17-2002, 09:22 PM
McCreesh is for real. He dominated the straight pool tournament with 4 runs over 50 tonight. The only other run of any significance was Larry Lisciotti's unfinished 60. Unfortunately for Larry he was miscueing and missing easy shots but showed flashes of greatness.

Ryan was on a 70 ball run needing the last 4 of the rack to win over Francisco Diaz when he left himself a combo which he missed. Franco ran 9 and out to give Ryan a loss. With 4 players left and a nine ball tournament about to start they decided not to play any more and split the prize money. Too bad because a rematch would have been interesting. Franco has played so little straight pool that he didn't even know how to keep score but he just doesn't miss and has great cueball control.

PoolFan
04-18-2002, 08:20 AM
I'll be there Saturday late afternoon.

McCreech has been having a great week. It's also nice to see a tour regular take down the cash.

04-18-2002, 08:43 AM
HAY IT ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE SOME ONE ELSE WIN ON THE JOSS TOUR. I FEEL "MCCRESSH" HAS A VERY GOOD GAME .AND HAS BEEN GETTING BETTER. SO I SAY GOOD LUCK "MCCREESH" AND I HOPE YOU WIN THE THING.

04-18-2002, 09:03 AM
Speaking of Cisco Diaz,

The word is out on that guy. Definately a very strong player, almost like a young Machine Gun Lou. I don't think this guys feet stop moving-very fast shooter. I've clocked him at 9 ball and he is in the fast lane!