PDA

View Full Version : Howdy All

denoandrews
12-12-2003, 12:28 AM
Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all my old friends on the Board. I hope things are well with you all...however many of you are left! Things are great with me as my wife and I have an 8 month old little girl. I am not playing any billiards whatsoever at this point despite a perfect Verhoeven asking for some attention. And basically, have never been happier (except for that full cue masse in Mexico City in '96 in a Pan American tournament). If anyone happens to be coming through Chicago and wants to play a little billiards though, I could use a good excuse to wipe the dust off my cues; look me up (denoandrews@sbcglobal.net). Happy holidays.

Best regards,
Deno J. Andrews

Scott Lee
12-12-2003, 03:57 AM
Deno...Good to see you posting here again!...been a long time. Congrats on your baby daughter! Last time you and I talked, we spoke of trading teaching tips, pocket vs. carom.
I'll be in Chicago the last week of Jan. and the 2nd week of Feb. Love to get together and play some billiards with you!

Scott Lee

Sid_Vicious
12-12-2003, 08:15 AM
Deno...I've been wondering about you, you come up in conversation periodically, "You ever hear from Deno anymore?" I'll pass the word that you've not been abducted by aliens, just by the charms of a new little "Den-ette." Happy holidays, and come back to Dallas sometime...sid

denoandrews
12-12-2003, 08:25 AM
Hey Sid, have only been to Texas once since we met, and I was only there for a day and didn't have any time to play pool or billiards. I had fun in that little tournament you made me play in. If I remember, my safety play angered a few of the locals but won me a few matches. Anyway, I will look you up next time I am down there...maybe in the summer. Best regards,
Deno

denoandrews
12-12-2003, 08:28 AM
Hey Scott,
Would still love to get togehter and trade some instruction. Anything I can learn about pool is more than I know, and you will probably love billiards. I will be in town those weeks, so when you set the dates, let me know and we can schedule something. I'll be rusty as I am not planning on playing before then...but who knows, maybe I will knock em around a little before then. Looking forward to it. Just email me: denoandrews@sbcglobal.net

Best regards,
Deno J. Andrews

Fred Agnir
12-12-2003, 08:39 AM
Happy Holidays, Deno.

Fred