PDA

View Full Version : 44" long table on ebay

UWPoolGod
12-12-2003, 04:10 PM
What do you guys think about this tiny table for a one-bedroom apartment for something to do in the spare time...when I am not playing league/tourneys/xbox pool/pool books/pool magazines...? LOL!! I might buy one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3164067522&category=23 4

justbrake
12-12-2003, 04:26 PM
it's not bad I had one just like that I bought at a yard sale brand new but the one I had only had a 6inch. height so I shipped it off to Fla for my nephew , I would have kept it if the hight was heigher!( like that one) I always would like to take a shot now and then!especialy after watching some pool games on tv /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JimS
12-12-2003, 08:59 PM
You know the answer to that. What the hell...if you want it get it! Cheap fun for cold winter nights.

tateuts
12-13-2003, 01:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> What do you guys think about this tiny table for a one-bedroom apartment for something to do in the spare time...when I am not playing league/tourneys/xbox pool/pool books/pool magazines...? LOL!! I might buy one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=3164067522&amp;category=23 4 <hr /></blockquote>

Pool God? That's like saying I can't get a Porsche so maybe these K-Mart roller skates will do!

Have you ever considered getting a girlfriend? They're great for filling in those long lonely minutes between 9 ball action. Seriously, if this little table didn't play good, you could always get a gold chain and wear it as a pendant (like I did in the 70's). Or, it would make a nice cowboy belt buckle.

But whatever you do, don't buy it!

Chris

UTAddb
12-13-2003, 11:01 AM
That's funny, I just saw one last night at my girlfriend's house, and when they say 44" they aren't exaggerating. It's tiny! I love how in the ad it says 'very high quanlity.' Is that a cross between quantity and quality?

Scott Lee
12-13-2003, 02:20 PM
Todd...This table sells new at Sharper Image for $150, so don't pay more than that! Also, don't expect it to actually PLAY like a real table...the rails are junk, and the balls are really lightweight (even for their size).

Scott

Pelican
12-13-2003, 02:59 PM
My daughter is getting my grandson a 6' table from walmart for $188.