PDA

View Full Version : SADAM CAPTURED

cheesemouse
12-14-2003, 05:59 AM
Sounds like they got the bad boy.....all righty then... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JimS
12-14-2003, 06:22 AM
It does sound like it from what I read on Netscape opening page. Have they confirmed it?

YEP CONFIRMED ON CNN JUST NOW.

cheesemouse
12-14-2003, 06:26 AM
...they found the rat in a rat hole.......YES!!!!!

Gayle in MD
12-14-2003, 06:35 AM
This is truly great news. When you think of all the lives that have been ruined, the torture and grief this monster has created for others, and that he was found hiding in a spider hole in the ground, how fitting. Now, if only they could get Bin Ladden. Do you think he is still alive?

This is a great day for our country, I am proud to be an American, today and every day...

Gayle in Md.

cheesemouse
12-14-2003, 07:00 AM
Gayle,
Yes, I think Binny is alive...I also think Binny is less alive then he would be dead, given what I understand of martyrdom.

Cueless Joey
12-14-2003, 07:30 AM
Q's idol looks like an ugly Iraqi santa. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
From this, it doesn't sound like we went to war for nothing.
http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=3708151&p1=0

bluewolf
12-14-2003, 07:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> From this, it doesn't sound like we went to war for nothing.
<hr /></blockquote>

Feels great doesnt it to catch this modern day Hitler.

Laura

nhp
12-14-2003, 09:12 AM
He looked relieved to get out of that 6x8 foot cellar he was hiding in. I wonder what is going to happen to him?

Sid_Vicious
12-14-2003, 09:40 AM
"I wonder what is going to happen to him?"

That was my next question, what do you do with this kind of a criminal? You reckon that the Iraqi tribunal will ever get him after the interogations, or do we keep him always???sid

Cueless Joey
12-14-2003, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> "I wonder what is going to happen to him?"

That was my next question, what do you do with this kind of a criminal? You reckon that the Iraqi tribunal will ever get him after the interogations, or do we keep him always???sid <hr /></blockquote>
I say give him to the Kurds!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Give Qtec a nice dinner with him first though since he feels so bad for him. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ralph S.
12-14-2003, 03:09 PM
Hang the bastard. Hang him high!!!!!!!!

Barbara
12-14-2003, 03:24 PM
Yeah, that would be nice, but...

The US has to be real careful about what they do now. This is almost unprecedented - Hitler comitted suicide, Mussolini was hanged. Okay, Noriega was jailed.

But legally, what's going to happen with Hussein?

Barbara~~~probably missed a dictator or two...

Kato
12-14-2003, 07:12 PM
The guy has billions and he's hiding in a hole??????

Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Kato~~~woulda hid somewhere better. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
12-14-2003, 08:36 PM
Sid, I am not sure what you meant when you said "or do we keep him always" but I am guessing, if Bush wants to patch up some foreign relations, he may be forced into sending Hussein to the Hague. That will be the worst move ever. I think the Iraqi people should be able to decide his fate. A jury of his peers. I think there should olympians on that jury, along with family members of those Saddam has killed. They ought to give Saddam what he deserves.

I also say clean Saddam up. When they kill him, he should look like the cold-hearted killer the Iraqis remember. Not some tired old, half-dead looking man.

eg8r

stickman
12-15-2003, 12:45 AM
Great news!!! All I want for Christmas is Bin Laden. God bless the men and women service people and there families. I truly appreciate their sacrifices. We have a debt that we can never repay. I'm so proud to be an American. (Republican, Democrat, &amp; people of color all color.) God bless us all.

Chris Cass
12-15-2003, 03:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Q's idol looks like an ugly Iraqi santa. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
From this, it doesn't sound like we went to war for nothing.
http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=3708151&amp;p1=0 <hr /></blockquote>

He looks like he's somewhat deranged, tired and old. He has no fight about him. I have no pity for this man what so ever. He lived well while his people did not. He taught his sons to kill for reasons you'd kill a bug. I think he'll not defend himself and just take the hand as it's dealt. What's really bad is that he never helped his people when he came into power, only pain. A firing squad is too easy for his crimes. IMHO

This will be a long drawn out trial phase and he'll most likely die in the process of natural causes. I bet his followers are disapointed he didn't die fighting after all he expected them to.

C.C.

Qtec
12-15-2003, 09:14 AM
They wont send him to Den Haag.No death penalty.
He will be tried in Iraq and they will decide what to do with him.Hopefully he will be publicly hanged.
Theone thing that must not happen is that he dies in custody. Dont want him to be seen as a martyr.
I,m sure he thinks he can do a deal. He must have many embarrasing secrets about a lot of people in other Govts.
I think a quick trial using the incident when he gassed the Kurds, that should be enough for the death penalty.

Q

Qtec
12-15-2003, 09:16 AM
Where would you go if there was a $25 million bounty on your head and the whole world knows your face?

You can only go home to family.Who else can you trust.

Q

Kato
12-15-2003, 09:50 AM
I'm pretty sure he could have had a bunch of plastic surgery to change his appearance, it's certainly not unheard of. I'm sure there are some countries that would have offered him some sort of safe haven for the right amount of money.

Kato

UWPoolGod
12-15-2003, 10:29 AM
You can only go home to family.Who else can you trust. &lt;-- Q

You obviously can't trust them either...since they tipped him off. Hell..they'd have never found him if not for intelligence from them. One 3 foot wide door rathole in the middle of that whole country. He'd have probably dies in there and they'd have just covered him up and left the world wondering.

eg8r
12-15-2003, 10:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think a quick trial using the incident when he gassed the Kurds, that should be enough for the death penalty.
<hr /></blockquote> Further proof he has WMDs.

I would love for the Iraqi people to put him on trial and make the call for the death penalty.

eg8r

Cueless Joey
12-15-2003, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote> Further proof he has WMDs.

I would love for the Iraqi people to put him on trial and make the call for the death penalty.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>
Good luck in convincing Q, Sadam had WMD's.
There is no death penalty in Iraq ( according to some radio announcers this morning). I don't even know if they have a constitution yet.
They say he should be tried for crimes against humanity. UN will have to step in on this one. If it were me, I'd just throw his azz in Baghdad and let his beloved people stone him to death.

eg8r
12-15-2003, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck in convincing Q, Sadam had WMD's.
There is no death penalty in Iraq ( according to some radio announcers this morning). I don't even know if they have a constitution yet.
They say he should be tried for crimes against humanity. UN will have to step in on this one. If it were me, I'd just throw his azz in Baghdad and let his beloved people stone him to death.
<hr /></blockquote> No need to convince, he just admitted to Saddam having them.

As far as putting Saddam on trial, it will be useless with UN intervention. Look at Milosevic he still has not been sentenced. He has been his own attorney, successful so far in appeals.

eg8r

Cueless Joey
12-15-2003, 01:06 PM
I say we lock up Sadam in a unheated cell in North Dakota.
Play Irish folk musick in his cell all day.
Make him watch Pool Hall Junkies every night.
And feed him German food only. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nAz
12-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Would be funny that while on trial for gassing the kurds they ask him where did he get it from and he tells them the truth, "America gave it to me to use on Iran" lol

Im happy they got him really i am but it looks like the old bait and switch has worked, where is Osama been forgotten the reall 9/11 culprit.

eg8r
12-15-2003, 06:34 PM
I don't see the humor, and that info has been known by everyone for quite a long time. There is no secret as to how he got it.

I don't think we have forgotten Osama, but it is hard to keep the attention of the American people. I am sure the intensity will heat up on Osama. What another boost that would be for Bush if Osama was caught. That would gaurantee hitlary would not run until 2008. She wants to make sure she is going against a weak Rep party.

eg8r

Cueless Joey
12-16-2003, 10:03 AM
http://bojack.org/images/saddamshop2.jpg
Unbelievable. He's a Skanks fan. The Evil Empire has fallen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UWPoolGod
12-16-2003, 10:08 AM
Goddman your a genius LOLOLOL!!!!!

Kato
12-16-2003, 10:25 AM
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
12-16-2003, 03:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr>
I say we lock up Sadam in a unheated cell in North Dakota.

How about the Everglades...or the swamps of the Bayou?

Play Irish folk musick in his cell all day.

Maybe KATO could torture him with post Cliff Burton Metallica?

Make him watch Pool Hall Junkies every night.

I couldnt come up with worse visual torture than that /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And feed him German food only.

German food? Wow, your brutal!!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Voodoo~~~sadistic bastid but German food?...WOW!!!

UWPoolGod
12-16-2003, 03:21 PM
Man what travel agency do I go through for that trip? Sounds yummy.

Kato
12-17-2003, 11:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Maybe KATO could torture him with post Cliff Burton Metallica?
Voodoo<hr /></blockquote>

Like a dagger to my heart /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
12-17-2003, 09:32 PM
AHHHHH KATO...I pick at you because I truly like you, you 'lil ankle biter. We should talk soon I suppose!!

Qtec
12-19-2003, 01:40 AM
Will the truth come out?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3324053.stm

Q

eg8r
12-19-2003, 07:42 AM
I am sure this will not come as a surprise to many. It will also further show that he had the WMDs.

eg8r