PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Derby City Classic next month

ONE POCKET GHOST
12-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Should you go to the Derby City Classic next month ???.....ONLY IF YOU'RE ALIVE !!! - NO, LET ME AMEND THAT - I WOULD LIKE TO THINK/HOPE THE GHOSTS OF ALL THE POOL PLAYERS NO LONGER WITH US, WILL ALSO BE THERE.....I've gone every year, and this tournament is as good as it gets - as good or better then the old Johnson City tournaments - the best bank, one pocket, and 9 ball players in the world, under one roof ! - the tournament play, and the after hours action, are the best you'll ever see in one place.....And the tournament room, seating, and food are jam up.....So, if you love GIANT pool/action, Call in sick to work, Buy your wife mega-xmas presents, Fly in from the west, east or south coasts - Do whatever you have to do, but don't miss this tournament ( and no, i don't work for diamond tables/products - i just get that enthusiastic when a pool venue is this good ).............Ghost

NH_Steve
12-15-2003, 05:48 PM
Going too /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SRpool
12-15-2003, 08:48 PM
See everyone there. I can't wait for all the action.

Ralph S.
12-15-2003, 09:55 PM
I had planned on attending again this upcoming January. Unfortunately my father's health is forcing me to stay home. The DCC is an awesome event and for you first-timers, you will thoroughly enjoy it.