PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Card List *DELETED*

Kato
12-15-2003, 04:39 PM
Post deleted by Kato

Barbara
12-15-2003, 04:51 PM
Speaking of Rackmup, where's he been when this board needs a little levity and cheer??

And not to mention some insides on the latest Martha Stewart decorating tips for the season!!!

Barbara~~~oh yeah, oh yeah...

SPetty
12-15-2003, 05:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> ...and I don't want you to feel slighted... <hr /></blockquote>Lessee, you named off a couple dozen or so people out of the 837 registered CCBers, many of whom read and participate in the forum every day. I suspect that there's gonna be people feeling slighted here...

SPetty~~~noticed in passing that my name wasn't on the list...

Barbara
12-15-2003, 05:26 PM
SPetty,

I'm 100% positively SURE he didn't mean to slight you.

The poor boy has soooooo much on his mind tonight, what with our bet and everything.

Barbara~~~they even got two kegs of Yuengling beer down there, wow!

Kato
12-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Susan, you're on my list to if you'd be so kind.

Barbara, I've never been the best friend someone can have and honestly I've lost touch with Ken. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'll try to get in touch with him for the holidays though.

Kato~~~does miss his buddy /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CarolNYC
12-16-2003, 04:30 AM
Hey you,
I'll e-mail you-and MIKE (cueball1950)-I got your card, your a sweetheart-thank you so much!
Carol~doesnt want Kato to be in trouble:):):)

Kato
12-16-2003, 07:13 AM
Thanks Carol/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Love

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
12-16-2003, 07:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>
...I'm definitely leaving some people out... <hr /></blockquote>

Before I even looked at the rest of the thread I knew my good friend SPetty would call you out for not including her. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As far as I'm concerned I couldn't care less. I already got a nifty Saratoga wall clock yesterday. Besides that they don't have mail service in Hamiltucky any more. The mule died.

UWPoolGod
12-16-2003, 10:07 AM
Lessee, you named off a couple dozen or so people out of the 837 registered CCBers, many of whom read and participate in the forum every day. I suspect that there's gonna be people feeling slighted here...&lt;--Spetty

*WAAAAAA* *sniff*