PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

12-16-2003, 10:53 AM

Cueless Joey
12-16-2003, 11:11 AM
OK, this one qualifies as another googan tool imo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I think Yoga would be a better alternative.

UWPoolGod
12-16-2003, 11:20 AM
Get me some microscopic goggles to zoom in on the one hit spot....but them I wouldn't be able to see my address to the cueball. Screw it..guess I'll stick with the good ol' fashioned eyeballs.

bluewolf
12-16-2003, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr>
By stimulating the weaker side of the brain you allow it to become stronger, thus improving overall performance both mentally and physically. Eyelights can be used by anyone since everyone has one side of the brain that functions at a higher level than the other. Eyelights are being worn by children with learning disabilities in order to keep them more attentive and focused in the classroom. Athletes are wearing Eyelights to increase performance on the field or to push through a plateau. Anyone can wear Eyelights to deal more effectively with stress, depression, or neurological disorders. Let Eyelights take you Beyond Limitation!

Bluewolf (me speaking for her) and I would love to have a pair of these for Christmas. I wonder how much they cost? <hr /></blockquote>

You might need a pair. I can get you one for christmas if it will make you quit switching cues all the time.

Laura

Cueless Joey
12-16-2003, 01:26 PM
This one, you'll like. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif http://hunting.about.com/library/graphics/1raggedhole.jpg

Pelican
12-16-2003, 01:27 PM
OK, I clicked on the link but have no idea in hell what it says /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

RailbirdJAM
12-16-2003, 04:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> Well, here is the secret for all of your left-right brain improvements. I found this on AZBilliards and Earl was wearing them!...visit Eyelights Germany | http://www.eyelights.de

Bluewolf (me speaking for her) and I would love to have a pair of these for Christmas. I wonder how much they cost? <hr /></blockquote>

Whitewolf, the first time I laid eyes on these glasses was at Hooker's Carolinas Open in Greensboro, North Carolina. Earl had just gotten back the previous week from the WPC and arrived at the poolroom with these on his head.

I queried him on the glasses, and he described them in detail and one of the benefits he enjoyed was that he was able to focus better. Golfers use them, apparently, as well as other sports. He said the yellow lens help see the object balls better on the table. There are a variety of colors of lens, I believe.

At the recent Glass City Open, Earl let Buddy wear a pair to try them out. Earl told me that they cost in the vicinity of 180 bucks.

Hope that helps. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

RailbirdJAM

ras314
12-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Ugly looking thing but I like it. Where can I find one?

pooltchr
12-17-2003, 07:25 AM
I ran into Earl practicing a couple of weeks ago, and he had them on then. I can't knock something I haven't tried, but if it works for him......

Steve --- Thinks maybe we should change Earl's nickname to "Mr. Gadget".

mickey2
12-17-2003, 09:52 AM
&gt;I wonder how much they cost?&lt;
218 without shipping and taxes.
You will look like inspector Gadget!

eg8r
12-17-2003, 10:05 AM
Eyelights (http://www.eyelights.com/)

eg8r

Big_Jon
12-17-2003, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr>Steve --- Thinks maybe we should change Earl's nickname to "Mr. Gadget". <hr /></blockquote>

Just a small correction... i do believe it was "inspector Gadget"

Thanks

Jon