PDA

View Full Version : Blackheart's cue building pics

SPetty
12-17-2003, 01:38 PM
If you missed it in another thread, Blackheart is building a cue for Ralph S., and has shared his pictures of the cue in progress.

Blackheart sent me a few more pics, so I've updated this quickie web page:
Blackheart's Cue In Progress pics (http://members.aol.com/iheart8ball/RalphsCue/)

Wally_in_Cincy
12-17-2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks SPetty.

Good pics JER. Great looking cue.

Ralph S.
12-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Thanks again for putting the whole process up SPetty. I really appreciate it. It's not hard to understand why I am anxious, is it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

RedHell
12-17-2003, 03:38 PM
I received the pics from JER, many thanks BTW.

SPetty, great job on the page, it's nice to have the comment and pics at hand like this.

JER, amazing work, I now feel I need to save some canadian dollars and give you a call.... Damn, I wish I were rich !!!

CarolNYC
12-18-2003, 04:50 AM
Very cool, Spetty!
Have a nice Xmas!
Carol~received her Blackheart shirt! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SPetty
12-19-2003, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Carol~received her Blackheart shirt! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Well, if it's half as nice as that Blackheart jacket in the first picture - that's a good deal!

Chris Cass
12-19-2003, 04:16 PM
Hi SPetty,

Great job with the pics. Man that stuff is so cool. I love the step by step thing. I find cue making so interesting. I wish I was good at something like that.

Regards,

C.C.