PDA

View Full Version : Windy City Open NEWS!!!

Bob
12-17-2003, 04:15 PM
With the Windy City Open approaching very quickly, I just wanted to remind you last minute procrastinators that the deadline BEFORE the late charge is December 25, 2003. The response has been good and I am still working on an AZBilliards cocktail hour at the event.

On Sunday night January 11, 2004, we will be having a steak eating contest, (no professional steak eaters allowed, lol, yes there is such a person)! It is about a 6 pound steak and if you can eat the entire thing, its FREE. I am looking at adding some prizes and possibly a Calcutta... Any suggestions to help make this more palatable (lol), please post!

In addition to all of this and a reminder to all of you road players, you can got directly to Derby from this event! We worked with Diamond to make sure you got to attend both events this year.

Our hotel package is phenomenal and the tournament is located at the hotel! Wednesday and Thursday night's hotel is $49.00 plus tax and Friday and Saturday night features the "all inclusive" package of $224.00 tax INCLUDED that includes $120.00 BACK in Radisson bucks that is good for both food, beverage and BAR!!! And for those who would like to stay on through Sunday the rate is $49.00 plus tax!

Friday and Saturday nights features an "all you can eat" seafood bar and Miller Brewing Company is featuring $2.00 beers all during the event.

FREE AIRPORT transportation is available upon request!

All of the info in on our website at www.windycityopen.org (http://www.windycityopen.org) or you can call me direct at 630-244-2900

Eydie

ted harris
12-17-2003, 04:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob:</font><hr> On Sunday night January 11, 2004, we will be having a steak eating contest, (no professional steak eaters allowed, lol, yes there is such a person)! It is about a 6 pound steak and if you can eat the entire thing, its FREE. I am looking at adding some prizes and possibly a Calcutta... Any suggestions to help make this more palatable (lol), please post!

Eydie<hr /></blockquote>
Could I please have a pitcher of beer and a grande baked potato with plenty of butter, sour cream, and bacon bits with it, and don't forget to keep me stocked up on the fresh baked rolls! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JimS
12-17-2003, 07:40 PM
Professional steak eater? Does he/she count something while trying to win the pot...or what? How does he/she run their particular hustle? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

RailbirdJAM
12-18-2003, 07:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob:</font><hr> With the Windy City Open approaching very quickly, I just wanted to remind you last minute procrastinators that the deadline BEFORE the late charge is December 25, 2003. In addition to all of this and a reminder to all of you road players, you can got directly to Derby from this event! We worked with Diamond to make sure you got to attend both events this year...Our hotel package is phenomenal and the tournament is located at the hotel! Wednesday and Thursday night's hotel is $49.00 plus tax and Friday and Saturday night features the "all inclusive" package of $224.00 tax INCLUDED that includes $120.00 BACK in Radisson bucks that is good for both food, beverage and BAR!!! And for those who would like to stay on through Sunday the rate is $49.00 plus tax!<hr /></blockquote>

Eydie, that is one fine package for the Windy City Open. Savings like these are a welcome complement to any venue. Everybody I spoke to who attended the last Windy City had a WONDERFUL time. You guys are the best! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RailbirdJAM