PDA

View Full Version : PULLing the cue in line? *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

Cueless Joey
12-17-2003, 06:12 PM
Post deleted by Cueless Joey

The Watchdog
12-17-2003, 06:40 PM
My response is to go hard if it works. It may not be your final "stroke", but it sounds as if the confidence and comfort levels are high for the moment. Be open minded as you progress. Don't forget it is the strike that is important, not how the tip gets there, but its attitude and inherent force at impact.

Billy
12-18-2003, 08:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Post deleted by Cueless Joey <hr /></blockquote>

deleted?

maybe you need a cue

jmo

Cueless Joey
12-18-2003, 09:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Billy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Post deleted by Cueless Joey <hr /></blockquote>

deleted?

maybe you need a cue

jmo <hr /></blockquote>
Ok, how 'bout this one? Cue (http://azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/attachment.php?s=&amp;postid=19104)

charlieb
12-19-2003, 12:51 AM
Beautiful in it's simplicity and use of woods. Zylr?

Cueless Joey
12-19-2003, 01:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote charlieb:</font><hr> Beautiful in it's simplicity and use of woods. Zylr? <hr /></blockquote>
Yup. Not mine. That one was delivered two months ago. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Mine's a Martin-style Birdseye. A new bubinga/olivewood cue for me MIGHT be ready for next Christmas.