PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Death 7-Ball

Voodoo Daddy
12-18-2003, 12:45 PM
I was killin some time before dinner and ran across 7-Ball on ESPN. Much to my surprise I saw Cathy and Rich R. sittin in the second row next to the players seating. Nice to see someone on TV I know!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
12-18-2003, 01:22 PM
That's their usual perch every year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I make it a habit to look for them, now.

Eric

cueball1950
12-18-2003, 08:55 PM
Hey VooDoo. I saw then also. Great looking couple. Gonna name them the KING & QUEEN of the CCB pretty soon. They may become famous. Gotta love them though, they are real decent and great folks......................mike

Rich R.
12-19-2003, 05:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I was killin some time before dinner <hr /></blockquote>
We're happy we were able to help you kill some time. Something like watching Saturday morning cartoons. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wish we could have been with you for dinner. The food at ESPNZone has a little to be desired.

Rich R.
12-19-2003, 05:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> That's their usual perch every year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I make it a habit to look for them, now.

Eric <hr /></blockquote>
They are the seats reserved for CCB members. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
12-19-2003, 05:18 AM
Thanks Mike, that was very nice of you to say.

Brady_Behrman
12-20-2003, 12:43 AM
They are EVERYWHERE.. Great fans and GREAT PEOPLE..Just what the sport needs! Husband and Wife that both enjoy pool and what pool has to offer..YOU'll are FANTASTIC!