PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

JimS
12-19-2003, 07:41 AM
I already posted replies to two of these posts so just to save time and much needed energy (I"m old and need my energy) I'll just say Merry Christmas to all youse guys/gals in this post and get it all done in one swell foop.

Merry-freakin-Christmas. HOHOHO /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Love ya, Have a nice day, dont take any wooden nickels, travel safe, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday,....any bases not covered? Did I forget anything? There! Done! Can we get on wit it now!!?? (what could be more fun than being a grumpy old fart at Xmas time?)

pooltchr
12-19-2003, 08:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JimS:</font><hr> I already posted replies to two of these posts so just to save time and much needed energy (I"m old and need my energy) I'll just say Merry Christmas to all youse guys/gals in this post and get it all done in one swell foop.

Merry-freakin-Christmas. HOHOHO /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Love ya, Have a nice day, dont take any wooden nickels, travel safe, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday,....any bases not covered? Did I forget anything? There! Done! Can we get on wit it now!!?? (what could be more fun than being a grumpy old fart at Xmas time?) <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah! What he said!
Here's hoping all the CCB family has a GREAT holiday!
Hit 'em straight!

tateuts
12-19-2003, 09:49 AM
Right back at you, and all that Happy Horsesh*t /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Scott Lee
12-19-2003, 12:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JimS:</font><hr> Did I forget anything? There! Done! Can we get on wit it now!!?? (what could be more fun than being a grumpy old fart at Xmas time?) <hr /></blockquote>

Jim...Yep...Happy Kwanza! LOL I wish all my friends here a happy happy (joy joy), and a merry merry!

Scott Lee ~ It was Christmas Eve, and EVERYONE was
feeling Mary!???...so I took her HOME
(cutie that she is...and she's MINE, I
tell ya)! ROTFLMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
12-19-2003, 03:10 PM
Yeh I heard it's not politically correct but sue me /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, Merry Christmas to all!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
12-19-2003, 04:26 PM
Merry Christmas right back at ya!!

Barbara~~~traveling to Long Island tomorrow, will wave to CarolnYc when we pass!!

Chris Cass
12-19-2003, 04:55 PM
Hi Jim,

Your not a fart. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Merry Christmas and pm your damm adress will ya. hahahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~loves the CCBers

DennyS
12-20-2003, 08:18 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at CCB.

lovethegame272
12-20-2003, 02:39 PM
WOO HOO! yeah ! Merry Christmas Everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rukiddingme
12-21-2003, 05:29 PM
Happy Holidays to all whatever you religious and/or etnic persuasion... and a wonderful Happy New Year by whatever calendar you observe...and don't do what I wouldn't do /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk
boy this politically correct stuff can be really difficult /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
12-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Merry Xmas and Happy New year to you JIM. Have a safe and pleasant Holiday................................mike

Ralph S.
12-21-2003, 06:38 PM
Merry Christmas all!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif