PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

12-19-2003, 12:42 PM

Steve Lipsky
12-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Yes, but is pocketing that one extra ball per week really worth looking like this much of a fruitcake? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Steve

Fred Agnir
12-19-2003, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> Just saw on AZBilliards Earl wearing those glasses which are supposed to improve the right and left brain.

I thought just occurred to me that these glasses could be the same as those sunglasses that have advertised that mimic the eyes of an eagle. Anway, the bottom line of the ad is that one can actually SEE BETTER. Everything is more clear. I'd bet even money that these are the glasses that Earl is wearing. Wouldn't it be nice to remove the glare from the balls and at the same time see them better with more clarity.

Anyway, I thought you would be interested.

Regards, ww. <hr /></blockquote>What makes thes sunglasses help people see better (aside from using light filtering lenses) is the blinking light attachment you put on them. Depending on your dominant eye, a blinking light right on the sunglasses' lens is supposed to stimulate or exercise your vision in that eye, IIRC.

Fred

Rip
12-19-2003, 07:08 PM
After Earl and Jeremy Jones beat Nick Vandenberg and Steve Davis yesterday, Earl commented that a recent eye exam revealed his right eye needed a boost. By the way, it was a very good match that went double hill.
He also mentioned he was playing better than last year when he had "a ruptured kidney" during the Mosconi Cup. Before all of our resident CCB Medical Professionals chime in...those were his words not mine!
Happy Holidays,
Rip

rukiddingme
12-19-2003, 09:19 PM
must of ruptured a kidney bean that was in the chili...
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk

Wally_in_Cincy
12-20-2003, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rip:</font><hr> ..he was playing better than last year when he had "a ruptured kidney" during the Mosconi Cup.... <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif He said at the time he had several kidney stones. Don't remember anything about rupture.

Wally~~resident CCB Medical Professional

Pelican
12-20-2003, 01:56 PM
Don't reckon they would help me - my wife says I ain't got a brain.

lovethegame272
12-20-2003, 02:35 PM
i wish i had a nice pair of glasses to help my pool game /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wolfdancer
12-21-2003, 01:08 PM
I'd give my left kidney stone, to pocket one more (9)ball per week