PDA

View Full Version : Pool On TV Today, A LOT OF POOL!

Sid_Vicious
12-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Espn, if the guide is right, has pool on from 1PM Central time until "the cows come home." Really, back to back hour after hour, but it does begin with an hour of trick shots. Check it out, I'll run the VCR(except for the tricks) for this one just because it is so easy to capture lots of pool...sid

woody_968
12-21-2003, 03:24 PM
Thanks Sid, just turned it on /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Doctor_D
12-21-2003, 03:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Espn, if the guide is right, has pool on from 1PM Central time until "the cows come home." Really, back to back hour after hour, but it does begin with an hour of trick shots. Check it out, I'll run the VCR(except for the tricks) for this one just because it is so easy to capture lots of pool...sid <hr /></blockquote>

Good afternoon:

This is great and long over due! Maybe ESPN is getting the message that there IS an audience for pool on television and that pool should not be used only as a filler.

Dr. D.

Sid_Vicious
12-21-2003, 04:35 PM
"If your thinking about concentrating on the target, then your not concentrating on the target!"

....Unless you are jumping(target is the key.) Merry Christmas!!!sid

Ralph S.
12-21-2003, 06:44 PM
Watched it all and for a change, didn't have to fight for the remote. Had it all to myself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Then fell asleep in the recliner an hour after it started. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

dmgwalsh
12-22-2003, 06:20 AM
watched all of it, too. Went down in the basement and practiced for about 2 1/2 hours with it on. Nice to see Lee get the win in the last one.

Wally_in_Cincy
12-22-2003, 07:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Doctor_D:</font><hr>
Good afternoon:

This is great and long over due! Maybe ESPN is getting the message that there IS an audience for pool on television and that pool should not be used only as a filler.

Dr. D.
<hr /></blockquote>

I agree that it is good that they showed so much, but the fact is it is being used as filler. Most folks are watching football on Sunday.

runout1961
12-23-2003, 06:57 AM
Wow, wish I could watch pool on espn again. Until March all I have is snooker on euro sport! I am learning more about the game though. LoL.
A1C John J. Ehle
Firefighter, USAF